Hybrids - How Many?

One, a 4H. May eventually replace my 5i with a 5H but right now the 5i stays in the bag.

Zero. I've hit many of them and they never work out. Hook city for me. Give me s long iron any day

1 - Bio Cell 4/5 which is my 200 yard club.

I never had much luck with hybrids, but I like them out of the rough or from a fairway bunker on a par 5, so I will always have one in the bag.

1 my brand new 22* G30 courtesy of JB and GG.

One. . . . :taylormade: Superfast 2.0 - 18*

Just the J40 3h in my bag. By far the only hybrid I've ever hit.

Just one lately....Cobra AMP 4 hybrid... a 5 iron is about the least lofted iron I can hit consistently...I generally groove this 4 hybrid off the tee or off the deck. I have seriously considered dropping my 5 wood for a 3 hybrid but I hate to replace a club that generally gives me the results I need.

2 years ago after huge struggles with long irons I was carrying TourEdge 3, 4, 5 and 6 hybrids. Once I got fitted into longer stiffer shafts and purchased my Cobra Amp irons I am able to hit the 5 and 6 fairly well most of the time. The set I bought was 5 iron thru GW so I chose to buy a hybrid instead of an iron for the 4 and I am glad I did.

Funny, you should ask - been carrying two (17° & 20.5°) and just got back from local Golfsmith looking at the Cleveland 588 (23°) - thinking of going to 3 hybrids, either the 588 or another Mashie+;
carry NO fairway woods. Hmmm, pondering.

Two. 20* and 23* don't know what took my so long to drop the 4 iron.

Two for me. TM rescue 11' 16° 2h and a Titleist 913H 21° 4h.

just 1, an Adams Idea Tech V4

I carry 2 Bio Cell Hybrids. 20 and 23 degrees. I no longer carry a 4 and 5 iron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1... 20 degree adams pro mini. Debated about getting a 4-hybrid, but I really like my 4 iron

Just one for me. 24˚ J40 4H.

I carry a G25 3h and 4h. I find that they give me the distance that I need, but are so much easier to hit than the long irons that they replace, and most of the time, will pull the 20 degree instead of the 3w off the fairway/rough as well.

I have 2

X2hot 3 and 4 Hybrids, although lately been thinking I should have a 3 and a 5 instead.

This is a good one for a poll given the discrete #.

I have 1 given the criteria of stand alone hybrids. If the SGI hybrid iron sets were to count, then I'd have a lot more. ;)

I have 2 - Cleveland Mashie M3 and Callaway x2hot 4 hybrid

2 for me - 2h and 3/4h. I tried carrying a 5w, but had to switch back to a 2h cause I just didn't like hitting the 5w off the deck.

0. Feel more comfortable with fairway woods or long irons.

Alternate between 1 and 2, depending whether I want to go 3w/5w/4h or 4w/3h/4h. Playing the latter more often than not these days.

Back