Georgia Golf Outting

well, only today to go! honestly, i'm pretty excited about this. this whole week's just been weird for me. there's a part of me that wishes i was still in florida enjoying the company of all my new friends. i can't wait to make some new ones this weekend and it'll be cool to see setho again this soon. these outings have been great, but they leave you longing. i could easily make the drive up north to see thanks and kevin, and i could easily head back south to see the florida gang as well. anyone else experiencing these sort of feelings?

Just wanted to share my Mets game experience.....I woke up to a shirt that said I GOT SHAMMROCKED!!! hahaha, I may have got a little too drunk last nigght

26737_574210266302_44107461_33573168_298288_s.jpg

26737_574210331172_44107461_33573176_2909268_n.jpg

26737_574210241352_44107461_33573164_2940713_n.jpg

That's cool Calloway! Meeting new friends in new places is fun and many memories are built. The good thing is they can be built with new ones on going :eek:).....

I got to run to Macon to see if I can find some new Overall shorts "wink" for tomorrow. Hell I could buy a new pair of regulars and cut the legs off to make them skorts huh :eek:)????? I am also going to run by US Golf in Macon to see if the UPS man comes today. I got all my Honey Do's completed this morning as DannyBoy, my buddy who is coming up to Blairsville with me, is spending the night so we can leave bright and early in the a.m. We got a little nine hole par 3 tournament tonight at 6 p.m. at the course to play.
Later there and really, Who's your Daddy??? :eek:)

nice pics little bro. boy, sure is packed. i'm glad the cubbies won and that soriano hit a ding-dong.

i love it! i got shamrocked! living the high life aren't ya?

I didnt buy the damn thing, this dude and his fiance bought it for me. I am having a blast. We ended up on the front row at the game with section 500 tickets. But yes, I got shammrocked

I didnt buy the damn thing, this dude and his fiance bought it for me. I am having a blast. We ended up on the front row at the game with section 500 tickets. But yes, I got shammrocked

how did you convince a fella and his lady to buy you a shirt? btw, it's uncle daddy's birthday today, don't forget to give him a ring.

I think old AdWillingham should bite the bullet and come on down too! Hey we are going to put the dawg on :eek:)..

adw is a shark! It was awesome to watch him hit the ball.

well, only today to go! honestly, i'm pretty excited about this. this whole week's just been weird for me. there's a part of me that wishes i was still in florida enjoying the company of all my new friends. i can't wait to make some new ones this weekend and it'll be cool to see setho again this soon. these outings have been great, but they leave you longing. i could easily make the drive up north to see thanks and kevin, and i could easily head back south to see the florida gang as well. anyone else experiencing these sort of feelings?

I hear you on this. I loved meeting everybody, but it bums me out to think I can't hang out with y'all sooner than later. Erica and I were just saying how we wished we had friends like the THP FL group back here.

You all have a great time this weekend (I know you will), and TC TAKE LOTS OF PICS THIS TIME!

adw is a shark! It was awesome to watch him hit the ball.

I hear you on this. I loved meeting everybody, but it bums me out to think I can't hang out with y'all sooner than later. Erica and I were just saying how we wished we had friends like the THP FL group back here.

You all have a great time this weekend (I know you will), and TC TAKE LOTS OF PICS THIS TIME!

that's funny hawk b/c erin and i had a nice long talk about this same thing last night. i'm new to asheville. i have zero golfing buddies. i really don't do much besides work, hang out with the family, and play on the forum. that's why i like this place so much. i have golfing buddies, but it sucks b/c we don't actually get to golf together. it's just been a strange week. i could literally hang out with all of you guys for weeks, talking golf, playing golf, and laughing.

i'll do my best to take some pics buddy, i promise.

how did you convince a fella and his lady to buy you a shirt? btw, it's uncle daddy's birthday today, don't forget to give him a ring.

He just gave it to me man, I didnt even know the place sold shirts, I tought they just had whisky.....I will call him after my sales meeting

He just gave it to me man, I didnt even know the place sold shirts, I tought they just had whisky.....I will call him after my sales meeting

good stuff. i hope you're feeling alright today, you've got a long couple of days ahead of you.

not feeling so hot today, I will sleep on the plane.

I dont think my wife is too happy with me today

I called her when I got back to my room, at 2:45 a.m.........oooooops

I called her when I got back to my room, at 2:45 a.m.........oooooops

what an idiot! that's just a dead giveaway that you indeed got shamrocked!!!

hahahaha, Shamrocked....yeah but I would rather her know I am safe....I was iin Queens

hahahaha, Shamrocked....yeah but I would rather her know I am safe....I was iin Queens

send an email or something, do anything besides call. you could've told her you were sending smoke signals.

oh well

Hmmmmmmmmm no smack talking? These boys are ready to have some fun on them mountains :bananadance:! I got the golf clubs cleaned, the overalls ironed and pressed, and the thriller from Manila is about to begin :golf:

Bama it's on dude! I am ready to lock & load myself! I think old AdWillingham should bite the bullet and come on down too! Hey we are going to put the dawg on :eek:)..
Due for Mayor sounds like a plan :banana:! I have not even thought about what to wear yet or pack. I am waiting on a new driver to show up :eek:(......... I will have my digital camera for all the fun shots! Are ya ready to rumble :zsimpsons:!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could be there guys...but if I leave my wife as a single parent for a second straight weekend I'd be in trouble. Hope the weather holds out for you guys, and I'll see what I can do about making the next one.

TC, I absolutely agree with you, even though we were only down there like 36 hours, I've wished all week we could get together like that all the time. That makes not being able to make it to Blairsville all the worse, but definitely a sign that it was a great group and a great time.

ADW -- We will miss ya partner and all the other THPer's that will not be able to make it! We should get plenty of good pics of all the good stuff, maybe even old Calloway and his strip tease act :eek:)
I'm going out on the deck for that part of the social hour... They got some big decks on this cabin man!

I did a partial strip tease last night and Liz took a picture.... anyone wanna see????

Didn't think so!!!! Thanks All, lmao

hey, no midwesterners allowed here with that strip tease talk duey!

Back