Georgia Golf Outting

I can't wait to hear how this comes out. Just guessing, but I bet you boy's, (yes, I said boy's), have fun! If you all grow up we'll invite you to the Midwest, hehe

i'll be going to bed by 9pm every night duey. i'm a saint.

LMAO... uh yeah! Good luck on that, lol. Hey, let's set one for Branson area or Tenn, that puts it in the mid Americas and you may be related to a lot of thse folks tc.

Re: Georgia Golf Outting

so I was debating opening up my course as an option for another midwest outing.....after reading this thread....

I'm afraid. good luck guys!! lol.

so I was debating opening up my course as an option for another midwest outing.....after reading this thread....

I'm afraid. good luck guys!! lol.

We would behave our selves at you place Snickers!!!!!

c'mon snicker d, you know you want to see my dancing skillz....

i'm just glad you graced us with your presence.......i would love to have some drinks with you, it appears as though you know how to have a good time.

of I could swing a GA getaway....

I would soooo be there.

maybe next time then. keep rehabbing that shoulder so you can whip all of our asses at the thp fall outing.

Re: Georgia Golf Outting

tcalloway1 said:
maybe next time then. keep rehabbing that shoulder so you can whip all of our asses at the thp fall outing.

that could work. don't know about beating up on anyone....I'm a girl.

:-D

LMAO... uh yeah! Good luck on that, lol. Hey, let's set one for Branson area or Tenn, that puts it in the mid Americas and you may be related to a lot of thse folks tc.

I am up for TN too.....As long as they dont play that "Rocky Top" crap..lol

I can't wait to hear how this comes out. Just guessing, but I bet you boy's, (yes, I said boy's), have fun! If you all grow up we'll invite you to the Midwest, hehe

Hey Due....go back to watching mediocre college football reruns while the men (read...real SEC) play some good ole' Georgia golf... lol

get into him bama! i like watching the featherweights go at it.

Hey Due....go back to watching mediocre college football reruns while the men (read...real SEC) play some good ole' Georgia golf... lol

Ohhh! Were on there now big guy. I'll bet you a bushel of corn to your short sheep that we are strong enough up here to carry our own, lol. Mediocre colloge football my bun's.

Ohhh! Were on there now big guy. I'll bet you a bushel of corn to your short sheep that we are strong enough up here to carry our own, lol. Mediocre colloge football my bun's.

personally, i prefer my sheep tall, i am 6'4''.

get into him bama! i like watching the featherweights go at it.

Featherweights. Gonna be tough telling all your buddies at school tomorrow that a little guy kicked you butt... lol.

Featherweights. Gonna be tough telling all your buddies at school tomorrow that a little guy kicked you butt... lol.

yeah, that probably won't happen.

We have a few sheep here, but I don't personally know any of them. That's a southern thing, haha

Uncledaddywooly! haha

You guys get your arse in the bed and get ready to rumble tomorrow :banana:

You guys get your arse in the bed and get ready to rumble tomorrow :banana:

shoot, i'm up partying!!!

just got confirmation that keith, ie, seemore guy will be there tomorrow!!!!! you guys will really like this guy.

Have lot's of fun... wish I was with you!

Back