Georgia Golf Outting

I am outta here. See all of you tomorrow. I will probably get there at about 9 or 9:30 and start warming up.

uhhhh would that be the character from the movie Bambi, Mr Gray??? lol

cya all around 10am...I am off to take a shower and hit the hay....

lmao ok Bama looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! Kellybo just told me I had to get my butt to bed so I can wake up early in the a.m.

I am outta here. See all of you tomorrow. I will probably get there at about 9 or 9:30 and start warming up.

Looking forward to it Setho! See ya soon....

that's way too much information old buddy.

LMAO man you are just TOO funny!!!! See ya in the morning and don't forget to bring your UncleDaddy! I can't wait to meet this dude :eek:)

setho, i don't think that there's a driving range there.

LMAO man you are just TOO funny!!!! See ya in the morning and don't forget to bring your UncleDaddy! I can't wait to meet this dude :eek:)

later buddy. be careful tomorrow.

Time to hit the hay and get ready to play :golf:

Ok guys, I finally have Old Gray here in the bed. He's so excited about the weekend that I don't know if he'll be able to sleep or not. :bashful: Goodnight.

Ok guys, I finally have Old Gray here in the bed. He's so excited about the weekend that I don't know if he'll be able to sleep or not. :bashful: Goodnight.

nighty night, tell him to go to sleep, he's going to need it.

Have fun at this outing everyone. Shoot low and drive safe.

Talked to Old Gray this AM and they had a blast yesterday. Good thing they were able to play 2 rounds of golf because the weather is not cooperating at all today. He said the cabin was gorgeous and everyone loves it. It has some game tables so looks like their competition might be air hockey or ping pong. LOL

Back