Callaway Customer Service

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I just want to take a minute to thank Callaway Golf for their outstanding customer service. JB and I have a family member who has a big birthday coming up in a few days and we reached out to Callaway because this family member is in love with the Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth putter. We had been looking in stores but he needed a specific length due to his height. So I contacted Callaway and gave them all the info and explained the situation and they truly went above and beyond to help.

They ordered the putter same day and had it shipped immediately. They even went so far as to include a birthday card and an additional sleeve of golf balls. At THP we are firm believers in good customer service and I am still so amazed at just how wonderful Callaway's customer service was.

Callaway's customer service is awesome! In my one experience with their CS, they really impressed me with their ability to solve problems, their appreciation for my business, and their willingness to compensate me for any inconvenience. They rock!

Thats awesome.

Callaway pre-owned is fantastic in my experience. I have purchased a few clubs through that site and they are shipped immediately and look like new no matter what the condition rating.

Kevin

Very cool, they do go above and beyond, I've always had great experiences with them as well. :good:

That is awesome! Other co's should follow Callaway's lead more often....

That is good to hear!! :clapp: I can only wish Taylormade was like that :nono:

I'm the only person I know who had a bad experience with their customer service.

I'm the only person I know who had a bad experience with their customer service.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with them Claire, I have had great service from them as well and they went above and beyond to take care of me and make me happy!!

on a scale from 1 to 10 callaway customer service is an 11 ... they're best in the industry

on a scale from 1 to 10 callaway customer service is an 11 ... they're best in the industry

I will go you one better than that ....

I have had several dealings with them thru the years and I would say Callaway has the BEST customer service of any company of any kind that I have dealt with.

With the exception of a smaller putter company, I will also say they have the best in the business. Outside said putter company that is.

Callaway pre-owned is fantastic in my experience. I have purchased a few clubs through that site and they are shipped immediately and look like new no matter what the condition rating.

Kevin

Because of a computer error in Cally’s pre-owned store; CS authorized him to choose any club he wanted for $50! He chose a like-new FT-9 Tour iMix, with a high-end shaft. Not bad for $50!

Back