Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

I am going to have to see this one in person; as of right now, it is not my thing. Looks like it might be a little more "pretty" than "practical." Who knows though, it might roll the ball well.

Does anybody else think that we will see more models than just this one? They have not said either way, but my gut feeling is that there will be a few models out shortly after release.

I don't know about more models being released, might depend on how well recieved this one is, but It is pretty unique. The pictures here don't show the shaft very well, but looks like a double bend. I kind of like what I'm seeing so far, even though I'm more of a blade guy.

I think Im with JB's gut here thinking there will be more models unless this one totally bombs. Has the Corza name been used before or is that unique to this one? And if it really bombs this is a good putter to collect. Grab one and hide it.

Does anybody else think that we will see more models than just this one? They have not said either way, but my gut feeling is that there will be a few models out shortly after release.
If they release a blade I'd be all over it. (assuming I find $160 bucks laying around somewhere)

I feel more comfortable with mallet's and I love the feel of taylormades. I like the look of this putter. I'm curious if the hole in the back will play any tricks on my perception of the weighting. I have been toying around with replacing my current putter. Cleveland BRZ and Taylormade the frontrunners. I'll have to wait on replacing to try this one.

Think Odyssey will be mad if the called it the One Ball putter? The design looks similar IMO

Yeah I don't know about this one, I think it might be better in person, but just not something that oozes beauty like so many other putters do.

Think Odyssey will be mad if the called it the One Ball putter? The design looks similar IMO

Im with you, that was the 2nd thing I thought of after the old Zebra putters. another thing that keeps bothering me are the 3 screws or rivets that are on the face. I know I would never see them, but they are driving me crazy.

Im with you, that was the 2nd thing I thought of after the old Zebra putters. another thing that keeps bothering me are the 3 screws or rivets that are on the face. I know I would never see them, but they are driving me crazy.
You're right, I didn't even notice them at first. Buzzkill.

I don't think those are screws or rivets, they look to me like the grooves from the alignment aids.

6a00d8341caaef53ef0133ece08089970b-800wi

I don't think those are screws or rivets, they look to me like the grooves from the alignment aids.

You are dead right P4B, nice find.

That brings something else into play that I don't really think I'm crazy about, why have 3 big honking alignment lines like that?

That brings something else into play that I don't really think I'm crazy about, why have 3 big honking alignment lines like that?

I actually like the alignment. Fits the size of the ball like the NC X-Ray did and you need the 3rd one there because of the white in my opinion.

I can understand the reasoning, I wouldn't call it a deal breaker by any means either, but while I'm nit-picking.....

Re: Taylormade Releasing The Ghost Putter

I think I would like the white blade. Would live to see some white KiaMa work

I think I would like to see the opposite for my taste. I would love to see the KiaMa putter down how it is now, but make the insert white. I dont know why, but I think that would look incredibly classy and elegant.

JB said:
I think I would like to see the opposite for my taste. I would love to see the KiaMa putter down how it is now, but make the insert white. I dont know why, but I think that would look incredibly classy and elegant.

Good call. I'm wondering how clean the white will actually come when cleaning it too.

Lookin hot IMO. The ghost name is cool too.

I am liking the white, just not the shape.

For those that wanted to see a few other shapes, we will have those for you on Monday. We are getting some pictures from the ones they made up for the event in Charlotte and they will be exclusive to THP. You will not want to miss those.

I am going to look for this in June so I can see it in person. That and I want to see how it rolls.

I am going to look for this in June so I can see it in person. That and I want to see how it rolls.

I am wondering if it will roll differently than other models. I would think the roll would be similar. I, too, am looking forward to trying this one out.

We will have a slew of pictures exclusive to THP of the Tour Issue version of these putters coming up tomorrow. These were on their way to the Wachovia.

Back