It's official: I love Taylormade!!

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a crazy story from this afternoon that I just needed to tell somebody about. I got a call a few hours ago that I won Taylormade's Quail Hollow Facebook contest and they are flying me to North Carolina on tuesday morning for the VIP release party of the Corza Ghost putter. Not only that but, on wednesday morning I get to go have a private one on one putting lesson with Dave Stockton and then get to go hang out in the Taylormade Tour Trailer for the rest of the afternoon. Then I fly back late wednesday night. I absolutely can't wait for this:banana:

This isn't the only Taylormade good fortune that I've had in my life. In 2005, I won the Road to St. Andrews contest and Taylormade/Adidas flew me and my brother to Scotland for the entire week of the British Open where I not only got to see a Tiger win but also got to see Jack Nicklaus's last major. I think that they need to give me a job or something now since they obviously like the way I roll! Anyways, thanks to Taylormade for a couple of the most memorable things that have ever happened in my life!

Ryan

Congrats. Tell the guys on the truck we said hello. Wade will be there and he is a great guy. As are the rest.

Wow thats cool! Do you get to take a Ghost home with you?

very cool congrats!

We just called TM to let them know that a THP'er will be headed up there as the contest winner and they have read this thread and will make sure you are taken care of.

Congrats! Enjoy the trip, sounds like a great experience!

That's awesome. I can imagine how great this experience must be. Just remember... pics when you get back.

Dude, you are living the dream! Have fun and let us know how it went.

We just called TM to let them know that a THP'er will be headed up there as the contest winner and they have read this thread and will make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks JB! I'm anxious to try the new Ghost putter. Hopefully Mr. Stockton can tell me why I putt like crap most days and won't tell me I'm just a lost cause on the greens! Ha,ha. I'm going to try and get as many pictures as I can get so hopefully I'll have some good stuff to share when I get back.

congrats on your win!! wwe are looking forward to hearing how it goes.

that sounds amazing - cant wait to see the pictures

Congrats let us know how it goes.:thumb:

Congrats ryno and nice extra there, JB.

Re: It's official: I love Taylormade!!

Epic! Congrats and be sure to post pics if poss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic, plus a putting lesson with Dave Stockton is something I would kill for. Enjoy the heck out of it and make sure you post how things went. I am green with envy.

Excellent!!! Congrats on the win and I am sure you will enjoy the trip and the experience.

Very, very cool. Enjoy and send us some pic's.

Have Safe Travels and Congrats Again.

Our friends at TM just informed me that they are on their way to Charlotte for this event and look forward to meeting the winner.

Oh wow, you are lucky!! Awesome and congrats :clapp:

What an awesome opportunity. Can't wait to hear how you enjoyed it.

I'm flying out at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I can't wait! I'm so excited to get to meet the guys on the tour van! I've always wanted to get access to that and see it for myself. I plan on getting as many pics as possible so I should hopefully have a report and maybe even a Corza Ghost review when I get back. Thanks for all the congratulations!

Ryan
Our friends at TM just informed me that they are on their way to Charlotte for this event and look forward to meeting the winner.

I'm flying out at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I can't wait! I'm so excited to get to meet the guys on the tour van! I've always wanted to get access to that and see it for myself. I plan on getting as many pics as possible so I should hopefully have a report and maybe even a Corza Ghost review when I get back. Thanks for all the congratulations!

Ryan

I look forward to seeing all your pics. What an awsome prize! The van is really nice and very industrial looking. If you can take some pictures of the outside. I forgot to do that the last time we were on the van and many people would love to see that.

Back