The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Re: The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Going to the range and hitting an entire bucket of balls without getting anything under an 8 iron in the air. Even worse, the shots I got in the air were all thinned and went no further than 100 yds. But my woods, hybrids, and driver were all fine. Feel like I need to start all over again with my irons and wedges. WTF? Grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do a shot.

Going to the range and hitting an entire bucket of balls without getting anything under an 8 iron in the air. Even worse, the shots I got in the air were all thinned and went no further than 100 yds. But my woods, hybrids, and driver were all fine. Feel like I need to start all over again with my irons and wedges. WTF? Grrrr

thanks1974 said:

Hey how's that Nike Vr driver holding up?

After another bucket I fixed it. I remembered the 'diamond drill' that JB showed me in FL and didn't cock my wrists as much and that seemed to fix my issues. Sweet!

Spank818 said:
Hey how's that Nike Vr driver holding up?
Bombs away. I was hitting my old driver with the stiff shaft too and was doing well. I'm going to take both into GG and see if I can get more out of the VR with the stiff shaft. If not I know it works with the regular one

hey GG why not be a foster parent to see if your ready? you guys are true givers and there are SO MANY kids here in FL that just need someone to love and protect them. I never thought I could do it, but its the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life. you can set parameters on how many, gender, race, age etc so they match you as close as possible. sorry for the promoting but May is National Foster Care month and I'm just trying to spread the word to as many good people as possible and mean no harm.

That is very cool. I would consider it if 15 years younger and a tad more prosperous. I bet it is extremely rewarding.

thanks duey and yes it is very rewarding and your never to old to help kids and the state will assist you with their needs!

I played the league opener with a woman who also uses Cobra hybrids. At the range yesterday, I realized she has my 3 hybrid--the caddy must have screwed up, and I didn't check. Naturally, she left for Scotland the day after we played.

LMAO you all are making me laugh!! And a little scared that he will see this thread and totally freak out. I think we have a few more years before we seriously discuss kids. I will be 27 in July so hopefully I still have a few more years in me.

You have plenty of time. I was 37 when my son made his appearence.

You have plenty of time. I was 37 when my son made his appearence.

Yes, but you weren't the one who was pregnant.

A couple of things, I still read these threads, GG & I differ on children, and thank you all for putting this in her ear. I have always told her that I would never say no to kids, because I just dont know. But at the same time, she may only be a certain age, but I am close to a decade older than her. So timing is an issue. We also workk close to 100 hours a week each, so it makes it a little hard to think that it would be the right time.

Over the past few years, some things have become apparently true and one of those is making sure that my wife and I live the life we want to live. Whether that means bringing children into the world, I cannot tell you, but my first goal will always be protecting her.

True. But she did get a new diamond ring for being a trooper. LOL

Hubby never went for that. Darn it all.

I just had to settle for fabulous kids.

When I'm at the range practicing and working on my swing, there's always a critic who has to keep telling me what I'm doing wrong. :angry:

When I'm at the range practicing and working on my swing, there's always a critic who has to keep telling me what I'm doing wrong. :angry:

I guarantee that if you were unattractive you would NOT have that problem. It's your fault! lol

GG, go get a "Do not disturb" sign and stake it in the ground right behind you where you're practicing at the range. That should do the trick.

Spoiler
Or a "Beware of Dog" sign... I kid, I kid!:laughing:

I guarantee that if you were unattractive you would NOT have that problem. It's your fault! lol

Thats's what happens when I go by myself. With the BF with me, I'm left alone :)

Thats's what happens when I go by myself. With the BF with me, I'm left alone :)

I figured as much. We men can be dogs. I see guys giving unsolicited advice at the range all the time. Even moreso at the gym.

i can't stand those progressive insurance commercials on tv. the lady they use in the ad is annoying and odd looking. i don't get it. it makes me not want their services at all.

i can't stand those progressive insurance commercials on tv. the lady they use in the ad is annoying and odd looking. i don't get it. it makes me not want their services at all.

I totally agree with you!

My mouse is misbehaving. It keeps not tracking, or throwing odd symbols up on my screen. It's cordless (not bluetooth), and I changed the batteries recently, plus I did a cold boot this morning. Grrr.

I totally agree with you!

My mouse is misbehaving. It keeps not tracking, or throwing odd symbols up on my screen. It's cordless (not bluetooth), and I changed the batteries recently, plus I did a cold boot this morning. Grrr.

Check the surface you're using it on, sometimes that helps.

And yes, that lady is VERY annoying. I dont care though, no company can match the price I'm getting right now anyway... and I have a DVR!:D

Back