WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great set Sacul, that looks like my putter and cat in the background, lol.

Alright, here's my bag. Its no secret that I play Gigagolf hybirds/irons/wedges, and love 'em (for now). The rest of the clubs are in my signature. Cat (Tuxi) in the background. I'm also bagging 56 and 60 degree wedges instead of the 52 and 58 shown (same brand).

GolfClubs.jpg

Looks great Sacul! You like greenbay?

Looks great Sacul! You like greenbay?

Lived in Green Bay my whole childhood, as long as I remember. Huge Packer fan. The wife and I plan to move back to WI (probably Milwaukee) within the next 5 years.

Lived in Green Bay my whole childhood, as long as I remember. Huge Packer fan. The wife and I plan to move back to WI (probably Milwaukee) within the next 5 years.

PM sent......lol

New Club Day

New Club Day

Thanks to Mr. Tiger Woods, by him teeing it up in the Masters I won a bet with my sister in which she owed me a new club of my choice. I chose a new Adams A7 3 hybrid. It arrived yesterday. Here are some pics. View attachment 863View attachment 864

Bonk! Its the stock shaft in the driver right now. It is a ust axivcore i believe but im not sure if its that model. It is a slick shaft. I didnt even realize there were different series on these clubs. I ended up with the 69 series. I tried it a couple times and bought it lol. Such a good price ($159 new) 3 months ago. And its by far my best impulse buy. Made me a believer in Nike clubs. Im on tapatalk so i cant see but are you gaming a str8 fit?

I'm gaming a TM Burner. I should have known that the UST shafts look similar at the tip end. You got a fantastic deal for the club and shaft.

Alright, here's my bag. Its no secret that I play Gigagolf hybirds/irons/wedges, and love 'em (for now). The rest of the clubs are in my signature. Cat (Tuxi) in the background. I'm also bagging 56 and 60 degree wedges instead of the 52 and 58 shown (same brand).

GolfClubs.jpg

What's under the TaylorMade headcovers?

Some new photos of the new hybrid:

Adams Super Hybrid Tour 17*
ASuperF.jpg

ASuperS.jpg

ASuperTop.jpg

Good lookin stick Cja! I really want a 17*, 19* is the lowest I have, guess I'll do some shopping, lol.

THAT is a pretty hybrid. I love the all black.

I'll be updating my WITB pic by the end of the week, lets just say that with the forum convo and the magazine...I'm about to "drink the kool-aid" if you will.

And here is the set of yours truly...No surprise?:D

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

OK, the new gamer bag. I have a MX-700 17* Hybrid which may replace the Nickent 3- but other than that it is now set for this season.

25172_421368356577_537206577_5837977_1323592_n.jpg

25172_421368361577_537206577_5837978_1704381_n.jpg

Though I sometimes use the Cobra driver, cus' its fun to try new shafts!

25172_421368351577_537206577_5837976_657929_n.jpg

I have a full set of Mx-950 Irons and Nickent Hybrids from 3-6, but those are staying boxed for now. If I find trouble with this 'no irons' arrangement I will go back to them, but I am going to give it a full season to try.

Meanwhile back in Italy, I have this set which I use when on vacation there. That's Bobby Jones WE driver with a Proto Shaft. But the rest of the bag is Cleveland. All the irons have HC's but its a bit much when they are all on! And no I am not a millionaire with a house on the sea, I married an Italian who already had a small house of her own there. Its nothing fancy- but its great to be able to spend time there.

25172_421370831577_537206577_5838072_6498718_n.jpg

25172_421368386577_537206577_5837981_7781564_n.jpg

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

That's a great looking hybrid Cja!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovin the Cobra's!
I have to get me one of those towels.

Some more great looking bags guy's. Thanks for the pic's. Mine's changed a lot, guess I'll have to re-submit.

Ok, lot's of changes from my winter pic's. The leg's on my old Datrex Coke bag are goofed up, so while getting my iron's bent today, I found a nice SunMountain bag, a new CG15 gap wedge and a new glove. I have to remember not to take pictures when Liz is around, she just asked "Do you really need all those clubs"? Haha

P1020370.jpg

P1020364.jpg

P1020367.jpg

Here's with my old bag and Burners:
P1020375.jpg

And here is the set of yours truly...No surprise?:D

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Great looking sticks Cobra51 !! :clapp: Man looks like you stole my fricking bag :angry: LOL

Love the Nicky's Duey! I went back tot he 3DX Pro's myself form the CB's...but the 4DX Pro's are on the workbench taunting me as we speak...lol

Love the Nicky's Duey! I went back tot he 3DX Pro's myself form the CB's...but the 4DX Pro's are on the workbench taunting me as we speak...lol

Thanks Jman, I'm really enjoying them. Can't wait to get them back out after the fitting.

When the last issue of THP The Magazine was coming out JB and GG found themselves in a bind pre-print and since that was my former profession, I offered my services. After about 48 hours of non-stop work, the team got it taken care of. For my efforts, a package showed up at the house containing a new set of irons. These are the same ones I hit both rounds at the Florida Outing. Thanks to JB and GG, this was above and beyond. These have replaced the Nickent 4DX CB's and are the easiest to hit and longest irons I have ever tried. JB had me try them out and said it was almost like cheating. He was right.

3ebff71e.jpg
e3eb5872.jpg

8e90d124.jpg
1a67814f.jpg

04fee6e8.jpg

Now that's awesome!

Wow, very nice Smally. Those look like they'd be a blast to play. Nice sticks and well deserved.

I bet they are easy to hit Smalls! I was out on the range with my wife hitting balls one day and tried her clubs. She has the Cobra Transitions which are somewhat similar to what you have now. Man JB is right. Clubs built like the Clevelands shown here are super easy and fun to hit. Great pics!

Ok, lot's of changes from my winter pic's. The leg's on my old Datrex Coke bag are goofed up, so while getting my iron's bent today, I found a nice SunMountain bag, a new CG15 gap wedge and a new glove. I have to remember not to take pictures when Liz is around, she just asked "Do you really need all those clubs"? Haha

P1020370.jpg

P1020364.jpg

P1020367.jpg

Here's with my old bag and Burners:
P1020375.jpg

Nice sticks Due!!!!!! lmao about not letting the wife see the extras :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back