Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

The white is growing on me. Would like to see it in a blade style though since the mallets are not my cup of tea. +1 on the 'Ghost' name.

Stay Tuned for tomorrow morning.

Nice, maybe if it rolls nice I can make that the shortest putter you've ever seen.

Looking forward to seeing these.

Re: Taylormade Releasing The Ghost Putter

Re: Taylormade Releasing The Ghost Putter

+1 on the white blade!

1st post updated with official release and our THP Exclusive Tour Issue pictures

I like the one with the three lines on it and I like the black shaft too.

The blade putter is a beauty.. not sure how I feel about the others though. I don't think I'm too fond of having an open hole in my putter. That would definitely be an acquired taste.

Whoa! The Daytona version is awesome! That red insert is something fierce. Thanks for the pics.

I think I'd game the 'blade' version....

The red insert signifies that it is in fact Tour Issue. Would love to see something like that for a contest.

Id love to see it next to my Odyssey Tour Black!

Id love to see it next to my Odyssey Tour Black!

that would be called an oreo then....but you'll need to play Michael Jackson's 'Black or White' to make them happy

Wow that anser style looks sweet. Kia Ma Tour Issue to boot. Let's see what the damage will be.

Wow that anser style looks sweet. Kia Ma Tour Issue to boot. Let's see what the damage will be.

Tour Issue's are generally not made for resale, but once in a while you can find them for sale. Or win Tour Issue Kia Ma's right here...hehe

Tour Issue's are generally not made for resale, but once in a while you can find them for sale. Or win Tour Issue Kia Ma's right here...hehe

Even better. We'll all be anxiously awaiting.

Even better. We'll all be anxiously awaiting.

I was kidding of course. I have no idea if that will take place. I meant that we are going to be launching a new Tour Issue Kia Ma Contest today (soon) on non-Ghost models.

I was kidding of course. I have no idea if that will take place. I meant that we are going to be launching a new Tour Issue Kia Ma Contest today (soon) on non-Ghost models.

And we will be anxiously awaiting if that day comes.

That blade is just hot! Looks to have the same offset I like and just guessing the face is super soft. Nice stuff right there.

It's one of those things where you will have to try it out on the course under the conditions they mentioned above, if it does what it says I will bag one. I am just concerned I will be preoccupied about keeping it clean instead of putting with it.

That blade is just hot! Looks to have the same offset I like and just guessing the face is super soft. Nice stuff right there.

Its not even my shape that I like, yet I agree 100%. It just looks good.

Back