Hello from a left handed hacker

SirHacksAlot

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello - great site name and very appropriate to my game.

Ya know what happens when your teen age son places 'spent' fireworks in the plastic trash can in the garage next to your clubs? You 1) get to know your friendly neighborhood firemen at 1 a.m., 2) you get a new garage and 3) you get new clubs. See my avatar as these were my old clubs - first thing I pulled out of the still-burning fire while wearing a bath robe.f

Welcome to THP.

Welsome to THP, youll be addicted soon.

New clubs AND garage? jeez throw in a new wife and some would say youve won the lottery.

Welcome to THP SHAL. Can't wait to see pic's of the new clubs and garage you get.

Welcome to the forums! Buying new clubs isn't all bad :act-up:

welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP SirHacks!

Hello and :welcome:

welcome aboard sirhacksalot!

Welcome from another lefty! Isn't buying lefthanded clubs a bummer? I was in my local golf shop the other day and they had almost nothing in the way of new drivers and FW woods in LH. But at least you can order something new!!

Welcome from another lefty! Isn't buying lefthanded clubs a bummer? I was in my local golf shop the other day and they had almost nothing in the way of new drivers and FW woods in LH. But at least you can order something new!!

Another lefty here and yes it is fun walking into a golf shop knowing only about 15-20% of the clubs are usable. I guess that's why I do most of my shopping online........and sometimes they still send you RH clubs! :at-wits-end: Anyway welcome Sir Hack.

Welcome to THP!

I agree! Besides Phil, there appear to be more and more lefties on tour; lets hope that spurs more LH offerings from the manufacturers

Welcome to THP from a fellow Michigan Lefty, this is a great place to hang your hat indeed

Back