Taylormade Kia Ma Contest #3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And then there were 2. These are the 2 putters left after giving away 2 others. We are giving away another one in a contest starting today.

We gave away 1 last month to a lucky listener of In the Rough W/ JB & GG. Listener Mike Chemlock chose the Daytona model with the insert.

Winner of the Taylormade KiaMa Putter - The Hackers Paradise

The 2nd one was given away on the forum and was won by Dirt_Guy and he chose the Monte Carlo with the insert.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...a-Ma-TOUR-ISSUE-Giveaway-2&highlight=giveaway

The Prize
One of the Taylormade Rossa TP TOUR ISSUE Kia Ma Putters Pictured Below.

Creativity
Your Creative Job is To Describe the Looks and Beauty of either of the two putters using 4 words and each one has to start with K, I, A, M. You must use 4 words total, no more, no less and each word must start with a different letter. So all 4 of the letters will be used.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com

Please include your screen name or your entry will not be counted.

The deadline of this contest Friday April 30th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

You must be a registered forum member with at least 5 posts to submit your entry. Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest.

791951165_FvW5W-L-1.jpg

791951013_vdTxH-L-1.jpg

791950927_7C6u6-L-1.jpg

791950910_PrgTd-L-1.jpg

791951029_5thvf-L-1.jpg

Wow! Another opportunity to win a great putter. Good luck everyone!

This should be fun!! Time to put my thinking cap on :wink:

• Admin
We are not judging, so if your entry does not have your screen name, you must resend.

Hmm ill check my sent mail, I should just add thainer21 to my signature lol

EDIT: were good.

I'm in...great contest THP! good luck to all....

If one of my words has mutliple definitions that could fit, should I include the defintion/intended use in the email, or leave it up to the judges?

I would say leave it up to the judges.

Hmm ill check my sent mail, I should just add thainer21 to my signature lol

Just add it to your subject.

Mine is in. Everyone can stop sending theirs now!

Sent mine in, unforunately, its simple and to the point :confused2: Not much creativity there haa haa

I think we are all being dupped...

The winner of this contest actually gets a Taylromade ebay special :)

Nice. Another great contest.

Time to get serious!!

I am in with an entry I am pretty sure is going to be completely unique. Be still my beating heart while I sit and wait for the 30th to see who won. Good Luck to everybody.

Another fantastic contest. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Whoever wins one of these beauties is going to be very happy.

Re: Taylromade Kia Ma Contest #3

Re: Taylromade Kia Ma Contest #3

biggsy said:
Another fantastic contest. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Whoever wins one of these beauties is going to be very happy.

I bet it's you biggsy!

I have been waiting for this contest... the prize has got to be one of the best prizes out there!

Sending mine in now.

I have literally not gotten a thing done at work since you posted this contest.. I bet my boss really appreciates you JB! :)

I have literally not gotten a thing done at work since you posted this contest.. I bet my boss really appreciates you JB! :)

Depends how good you are at your job...haha

Lots of entries are coming in. Good luck everybody.

Another great contest. Good luck to everyone and thanks to THP and TM.

I have never been too overly fond of TM putters, but holy **** that thing is SEXY!

Rest assured, I put mine in. I could use a second putter.

Ok I am in and once again thanks to THP and TaylorMade for a great contest!

Back