Precept & SunDog Team Up For A Cool Offer!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Since its introduction, the Precept Lady iQ PLUS golf ball turned the heads of women golfers everywhere with its awesome performance and cutting edge looks. So it is only fitting that this golf season, Precept is teaming up with another brand known for turning heads - Sundog Eyewear. Making the Lady iQ PLUS an even more attractive purchase for female golfers, Precept announced today that with the purchase of any 3 dozen of the Precept Lady iQ PLUS golf balls, ladies will receive a complimentary pair of Paula Creamer Collection sunglasses by Sundog – a $90 value. The glasses will be available in a choice of the same stunning mahogany or black colors that the Pink Panther herself dons so stylishly on and off the
course.

The LADY iQ PLUS boasts Bridgestone’s popular 330-dimple design cover with patented Seamless Cover TechnologyTM providing a consistently higher trajectory and more carry, for female players. The ball continues Precept’s tradition of performance with style offering balls in Traditional White, Clear White and Bright Pink; the same signature pink color that Precept and Sundog brand ambassador Paula Creamer has made so popular through her use on the LPGA TOUR.

The Paula Creamer Collection sunglasses feature Sundog Eyewear’s Mela-LensTM for a new level of stylish, comfortable eye protection. The breakthrough Mela-LensTM technology filters 98% of dangerous “Blue Light” effectively reducing veiled glare. Since the light is not blocked, but filtered, color balance is maintained. Not only is Mela-LensTM the ultimate lens for golf, it is the ideal lens for any outdoor activity.

“Our Pink Lady iQ PLUS sales continue to rise dramatically so we know that women golfers love using the same fashionable performance color of ball as Paula,” said Brandon Sowell, Director of Marketing, Precept Golf. “Sundog eyewear offers superior lens technology blended with Paula’s fashion sense, so it was a natural fit for our two organizations to team up to present Paula Creamer fans with the ultimate opportunity to play and look like – ‘The Pink Panther’.“

The Lady iQ PLUS golf balls are available now at golf specialty stores and select retailers nationwide. Each ball features a street price of $19.99 per dozen (MSRP - $30 per dozen). The promotion kicks off on May 1st, 2010 and will run through June 30th, 2010. For more information on the LADY iQ PLUS and all the coordinating Precept accessories visit www.preceptgolf.com.

Great! I was going to buy my wife a pair of these sunglasses anyway - now I get it cheaper, and with 3 dozen balls too! NICE

Thanks for the info JB

This is a great promotion! I own SunDog sunglasses and love them. What a great deal!!!

Jenn has a pair of Paula Creamer Sundog glasses. She loves them on the course, she goes between them and a pair of Oakley fives

Do we know how this is going to work? I already have three dozen waiting to be played this season, but I am sure I could use some more!

AWESOME!!! I still like my pink Precepts and heck, could use a pair of sunglasses to play golf in :)

Do they have to be purchased all at one time? :confused2:

This is a mail-in offer. At retail you will see a tear pad on the display of Precept golf balls. You'll then fill out the form, enclose 3 upc codes from the 3 dozen balls and a copy of your receipt and then send it to the address on the form by July 15th. Your purchases must be made between May 1st and June 30th. They do not have to be all at the same time, just within the promotion window.

This is a mail-in offer. At retail you will see a tear pad on the display of Precept golf balls. You'll then fill out the form, enclose 3 upc codes from the 3 dozen balls and a copy of your receipt and then send it to the address on the form by July 15th. Your purchases must be made between May 1st and June 30th. They do not have to be all at the same time, just within the promotion window.

Awesome, thanks for the info :)

Cool! Boo Girl appropriated my last pair of Sun Dogs, so now maybe I can have my own pair. I'm still playing these balls, though I'm not sure I'm in love with putting them.

Anyone know if this offer is available in Canada? I was going to buy a pair of sun glasses for my wife, but it ends up being cheaper to buy 3 dozen balls and get the shades for free.

So I went out this weekend and bought 3 dozen pink Precepts and mailed in my application, receipt and barcodes today!! So we'll see in about 6-8 weeks :D I chose the Mahogany color over the black :confused2:

Cool Golf Chick. Can't wait to see pictures of your new shades when you get them. In the meantime, enjoy those Lady iQs

Cool Golf Chick. Can't wait to see pictures of your new shades when you get them. In the meantime, enjoy those Lady iQs

I have enough golf balls to last me quite a while now :wink: Luckily, I don't seem to lose them as much anymore :)

I dropped a hint to Hubby for Mother's Day. His attitude runs toward the "You're not MY mother," so we'll see.

None of the stores up here in Canada had any idea about this deal at all :( Must be a US only deal. BOOO URNS

Ryan

I just got my sunglasses today :crying: they're too big for my face!! Bummer :crying: :banghead: So I bought 3 dozen precepts for nothing!!! :crying:

I just got my sunglasses today :crying: they're too big for my face!! Bummer :crying: :banghead: So I bought 3 dozen precepts for nothing!!! :crying:

You got 3 dozen Precepts which are great golf balls.

I really had my heart set on those sunglasses but they're way too big for my little face :crying: I do have golf balls that will last me a while though!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back