Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's playing just fine right now but you can tell that his eye is bothering him. i'm kind of in a catch 22, b/c i want to play with him and whatnot but i also don't want pinkeye. i'm armed with hand sanitizer and lysol!

no doubt tcall lots and lots of hand sanitizer my man!!

I have yet to do this...something about me coming into an established group alays makes me feel awkward and nervous

+1 I always feel kinda awkward. I usually stay quiet for a couple holes until I can gauge their sense of humor. I found one course I really like so hopefully it works out. I also have a very dry sense of humor sometimes which doesnt always mesh well!

he's playing just fine right now but you can tell that his eye is bothering him. i'm kind of in a catch 22, b/c i want to play with him and whatnot but i also don't want pinkeye. i'm armed with hand sanitizer and lysol!

Lol.... Hope he starts to feel better ASAP

My rant....clg82! or the other 10 usernames he keeps signing up with. If you do not like our board, why keep signing up. The same clown who complained about reputation every day, was the same clown giving it out to everybody. This is the guy that is serving our country in the military? Yet all day everyday, he spends time on THP trying to find a way back on since being banned? Move along. We said last time that it was the last warning.

Oh well, some people just never get it. Its so bad that we have hundreds of great members here and yet 2-3 can bring down everything. Then when GG, myself, or the other mods finally have enough, they say "wait, I love THP, it was just a joke, let me back", and so on and so on.

This site and this media company is something my wife and I take pretty seriously. We work hard at it and we are not going to let a child bring it down for no reason other than to be a pain in the you know what. There are other places, go annoy them!!!!

I feel for you TC. Just keep washing your's and Foster's hands along with the sanitizer and everything should be ok in a couple of days. Oh and don't forget to sanitize stuff that you used (telephone, cell phone, remote, etc.) and touched and his toys that he used with some rubbing alcohol so it doesn't flare up again. Daycare is good and bad when it comes to germs. Good that they'll get exposed and build up their immunity, bad that you'll have to deal with it every other week.

My rant....clg82! or the other 10 usernames he keeps signing up with. If you do not like our board, why keep signing up. The same clown who complained about reputation every day, was the same clown giving it out to everybody. This is the guy that is serving our country in the military? Yet all day everyday, he spends time on THP trying to find a way back on since being banned? Move along. We said last time that it was the last warning.

Oh well, some people just never get it. Its so bad that we have hundreds of great members here and yet 2-3 can bring down everything. Then when GG, myself, or the other mods finally have enough, they say "wait, I love THP, it was just a joke, let me back", and so on and so on.

This site and this media company is something my wife and I take pretty seriously. We work hard at it and we are not going to let a child bring it down for no reason other than to be a pain in the you know what. There are other places, go annoy them!!!!

Did he try again?

JB, please dont discern one individual's actions as a generality. Most individuals I work with in the military are amazing, there are, however, always a few blacksheep.

Funny you mention this, cause I always see the newcomer introductions, and ask myself "is this clg82 again?". It's annoying knowing that I myself am putting a reputation or association unneccissarily on someone else.

don't forget your SARS mask!

too bad you can't let him in but only give him 'read only' access to keep him from posting. that would be funny

That's really too bad... I think there's at least 1 wherever you go :( Its unfortunate though...

finally I'm back in buisness with the a/c! although the company did try to push me till tommorow! said they didnt have anyone available for my 3 hour job even though I was assured they would be here today! so I told them after 4 days with no a/c I wasnt waiting any longer and to sell me the part they ordered and I would call another company to put it in for me. lady on the phone gets a little rude and tells me they wouldnt do that, told her ok then I would be making a few phone calls and hung up. bam next thing you know the owner calls me back in less then 5 min apologizes and tells me he will personally deliver the part to the tech to save time and that someone will be over to my house within an hour so and gave me 10% off the bill! took the tech about 2 hours to get here but I know him from other repairs and he was very cool and got me up and running in an hour and half! :clapp:

hoped to never use this thread but the a/c went out today and the service guy cant get my part till Monday afternoon! valve broke and I lost all my freon and only way I would have air till Monday was to pay him $40 a lb for 6 lbs plus $75 to install only to have them bleed the system on Monday for the repair and charge me all over again for the freon cause you cant reuse it! gonna cost me $550 for the total repair, which hurts but no air for almost 4 days is worse! I have SIX young kids in my house all under the age of 8! thankfully one of the wifes friends offered for her and the kids to come over. but I'm stuck riding it out with the dog at the sweatbox! thankfully its only 85* today and 86* tommorow and 84* on Sunday! :banghead: gotta feeling I'll be taking alot of COLD showers with the dog! oh well if you dont hear from me for a few days its cause my keyboard melted...:angry:

finally I'm back in buisness with the a/c! although the company did try to push me till tommorow! said they didnt have anyone available for my 3 hour job even though I was assured they would be here today! so I told them after 4 days with no a/c I wasnt waiting any longer and to sell me the part they ordered and I would call another company to put it in for me. lady on the phone gets a little rude and tells me they wouldnt do that, told her ok then I would be making a few phone calls and hung up. bam next thing you know the owner calls me back in less then 5 min apologizes and tells me he will personally deliver the part to the tech to save time and that someone will be over to my house within an hour so and gave me 10% off the bill! took the tech about 2 hours to get here but I know him from other repairs and he was very cool and got me up and running in an hour and half! :clapp:

YAY!! :clapp: You have the a/c again :)

Time goes by really slow when you're bored!! :(

just got confirmation from the dr. that yes, little man has pink eye!! this sucks!!

Get the pediatrician to write an extra scrip for erythromicin. Nasty stuff, but it works best on adults. I think I got pinkeye more than my kids did.

Man, sorry to hear about little Foster, TC. I'm surprised I don't get it, seem's like Liz brings everything else home from school. Hope he's over this in a hurry.

I finally got my clubs back from PING today, It had almost been 3 weeks. The reasoning that I hadn't got them? The golf shop lost my phone number and couldn't call me, they were hoping I'd swing by to check on them. Thank goodness I did.

Can't believe they lost your number Dent. Glad you decided to drop by.

I finally got my clubs back from PING today, It had almost been 3 weeks. The reasoning that I hadn't got them? The golf shop lost my phone number and couldn't call me, they were hoping I'd swing by to check on them. Thank goodness I did.

Put your name and phone number on your clubs!

Uggg...always when I'm at work I eat and don't realize it. :banghead: I just had snacks and to top it off, I just finished eating a fiber one bar!! I'm ready to come apart at the seams :banghead:

Uggg...always when I'm at work I eat and don't realize it. :banghead: I just had snacks and to top it off, I just finished eating a fiber one bar!! I'm ready to come apart at the seams :banghead:

to me thats a good thing... moar f00dz

Try a couple of those Fiber Plus bars sometime. They'll make you musical. You'll sound like a trombone. A couple of cases of those and 75 friends and you'll be ready to lead the big parade.

Kevin

Try a couple of those Fiber Plus bars sometime. They'll make you musical. You'll sound like a trombone. A couple of cases of those and 75 friends and you'll be ready to lead the big parade.

Kevin

haa haa haa :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back