The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hours of moving, sorting, and counting our sheet metal inventory. Hand-bombing stuff into specially made bunks for storage. Absolutely brutally sore, and I know that it was all useless because the people who are in charge of the dept will let it all go to crap tomorrow again.

At least we got finished before the rain started...

AC went out last week. Had to deal with no AC all weekend until the part was available Monday. Fixed it. Broke again last night. Repair guy was supposed to be here today, no showed.

Now waiting for a 24 hour repair guy to show.

Nearly a week without air conditioning, awesome.

Holy crap. With the hot and humid weather we have had I cannot even imagine.

Anyone know how to stream the NFL game on DirecTV?

Nevermind. Got it

Some ahole turned on the heat in the station and it's effing hot like sauna hot

I hate the fact we allowed them to put in a unit we can't control,

The Official Rant of the Day

Holy crap. With the hot and humid weather we have had I cannot even imagine.

Yeah. It's been pretty miserable.

Oh well. Just have to get it fixed.

Fuming right now as I can't stream the game on my laptop. Hilarious that I need to be on the same Wifi network as my receiver. Really?

If your on the same network why not just watch it on the tv

If your on the same network why not just watch it on the tv

Exactly my thought, but on Sunday I was able to watch on NFL Sunday Ticket. So what's the difference.

Should have let me know; i would have cut mine in half since they were gigantic.

Thanks PGG.

But I would never take part of another mans Chipotle.

That would be almost as bad as taking another mans shoes, what kind of person would do that :)

Do you miss the Midwest now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've bee trying for 2 months to get him to come up here after calling his bluff but he reneged on the deal

I've bee trying for 2 months to get him to come up here after calling his bluff but he reneged on the deal

Wish I had the cash to spend.

Replacing a water heater, and now this with the AC doesn't give me a ton of cash to spend going to visit Utopia.

Replacing a water heater, and now this with the AC doesn't give me a ton of cash to spend going to visit Utopia.

But if you were here I could have replaced the water heater for you.

Mike we need to throw some miles his way.

But if you were here I could have replaced the water heater for you.

I did that myself. Still had to buy the new one.

Been having issues, which I suspect might be our new hot water heater. Run the hot tap and right before I get hot water it starts sputtering, sputters a couple times (sometimes more), and then flows somewhat normally. Go away for 1/2 an hour, try it again and it does the same thing.

Have drained the tank, tried to get all the air out of the lines, but still it starts doing it again after a couple hours.

Now my plumber who installed it has been pretty unresponsive, took 4 calls to get any sort of a suggestion (which he suggested the anode rod). Sort of hesitant to just say "go ahead and change it". Would be a lot more willing to do so if he would actually come look at/hear the problems we are having.

Who would have thought normal water flow would be something I would miss so much.

Weird. The sputtering is air coming out with the water? How long has it been doing this?

Sounds like you have a leak in a pipe somewhere sucking air. I'm assuming it's from every faucet/shower/tub

When was the water heater put in?

Water heater was put in May. Problems started July 1st.

Only happens with the hot water taps, cold works fine.

The sputtering happens right before the water warms up. Happens at every tap in the house, including the tub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back