The New Shoes Thread

eppikblack.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I recently got a pair of these and wore them Sunday. They are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn.

I have 2 other pairs of golf shoes, some Ecco's and Nike air zoom.

dang you those are on the top of my birthday list and they look so sweet

eppikblack.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I recently got a pair of these and wore them Sunday. They are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn.

I have 2 other pairs of golf shoes, some Ecco's and Nike air zoom.

WOW these puppies do look comfortable for sure!

good looking kicks spin!

as long as your comfortable and it doesnt mess up that sweet swing!

Nope, not a lot. Ryan Moore uses them, so they have to be somewhat good right? As long as I have grip, that is all I care about and I think these will give me enough. I will be comfortable and I am used to the looks of these more than I am my other golf shoes.

Great looking shoes Setho! I ordered me a new pair of Ecco's that look like the ones JB has on the top left of his collection. At least I know they have the green bottoms.

Gray, is that the shoe Fred Couples wears. I am thinking about getting a pair since I walk so much.

This isn't even right, JB. You have more shoes on one shelf than I have owned my entire life.

Tongue in cheek... but not too firmly.

Here are most of mine. There are 3-4 pairs that are not up on the rack yet.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

he has 27 pairs in the picture if anyone wants to know

I have only one pair of golf shoes.

Footjoy green joy classics.

I picked them up for $35 dollars 5 years ago... still water proof, still kicking. Maybe someday I'll replace them but thats pretty low on my discretionary funds list at the moment.

Its off topic a bit (not golf shoes) but I have two pairs of vibram five fingers... they are without a doubt the most wonderful objects I have ever put on my feet.
Vibram%20FiveFingers%20Womens%20Classic%20KhakiTan.jpg

wow what the hell are those? They look like gloves for your feet. Do you wear those out in public? Id wear those before I wore Croc, tc.

wow what the hell are those? They look like gloves for your feet. Do you wear those out in public? Id wear those before I wore Croc, tc.

I have a bright red pair with a strap I run/play sports in and then I have the pair shown above that I use in place of sandals on most occasions. After 30 secs on they honestly feel like you are barefoot! If only they had enough traction to be golf shoes...

I cant seem to find my size anywhere I look. They look awesome for wearing around the house. Stupid slipper things always break since theyre so cheap.

I ordered mine direct from the manufacturer... after trying them on in a store. I wasn't willing to buy them until I had put them on my feet first. I found their sizing to be true to birkenstocks though, if that helps at all.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_footwear.cfm

I cant seem to find my size anywhere I look. They look awesome for wearing around the house. Stupid slipper things always break since theyre so cheap.

Im very intrigued.

Re: The New Shoes Thread

This is the only pair I currently posses are the Tw 8.5 but I'm looking at some new callaway hyperbolic sl

Gray, is that the shoe Fred Couples wears. I am thinking about getting a pair since I walk so much.

Tander --- They are the same shoes Freddie wears. I hope to get them soon so I can tell ya more about them. They got to be comfortable :eek:).... I am more into comfortable at my age and you got to keep those feet feeling good!

Here are most of mine. There are 3-4 pairs that are not up on the rack yet.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

Wow, I love it! I wouldnt know what to do, I would be late for my tee times trying to figure out my shoes

Frank likes the box

Adi-b-0002.jpg
[/IMG]

this is only maybe 1/3 of my current rotation. i'll have to snap some pics of the new ones entering this season.

stash.jpg

SD, the rainman in me finds this picture very disturbing. :smile-big: I think you need some...

Spoiler
31F0WXEH8EL._AA300_.jpg

Inside the box. Cool shoe bags

Adi-b-0006.jpg
[/IMG]

Inside the shoe

Adi-b-0014.jpg
[/IMG]

Adi-B-0015.jpg
[/IMG]

The bottom & top. Love these shoes!

Adi-B-0020.jpg