Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Every time I see him on ESPN now I get annoyed. I just cant stand this guy even though he hasnt done a thing to me, like, puke all over my rental car +1 . I would read his article in the back of SI when I happened to read SI and usually they were funny and witty. But I dont like him on EPSN at all. Go back to the magazine Rick!

Last edited:
I have not seen him on ESPN but I used to love his column on the back of ESPN magazine.. always very funny

Im with you OEM. I just do not like him. He just reminds me of an ambulance chaser.

lol thats a good way to put it JB. I kept seeing his piece on ESPN talking to George Karl about his cancer and I had to stop watching. Like he's just too chummy or something.

I really like Reilly. He brings something "different" to the table, IMO.

Meh I don't like nor dislike him.
puke all over my rental car +1
That is great!

i love whos your caddy

no fan here either, and cant see how he keeps his column on the front page of espn.com when it is usually no more then a 150-200 words at most?

I listened to him today, he was okay at SI, but hes EVERYWHERE on ESPN. I think thats the problem. He is okay for a bit, but when hes on Sportscenter, a football show, then radio over 2 or 3 shows, online, then in the ESPN mag, its too much.

Back