WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hope she don't look in the shed :0(

When the last issue of THP The Magazine was coming out JB and GG found themselves in a bind pre-print and since that was my former profession, I offered my services. After about 48 hours of non-stop work, the team got it taken care of. For my efforts, a package showed up at the house containing a new set of irons. These are the same ones I hit both rounds at the Florida Outing. Thanks to JB and GG, this was above and beyond. These have replaced the Nickent 4DX CB's and are the easiest to hit and longest irons I have ever tried. JB had me try them out and said it was almost like cheating. He was right.

Congrats Smallie!!!! I have been checking those out for a while, as you use them let me know how they are working for you.

Nice score Small. Acts like this by JB and GG are what make this the best site ever!!

Nice sticks to both Gray golf and smalls. JB and GG are really exceptional folks aren't they!!

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

Very nice bags! Congrats on the new sticks all!

Wow, very nice Smally. Those look like they'd be a blast to play. Nice sticks and well deserved.
Thanks duey. I'm glad I had the opportunity to play both rounds with them. I wanted to try the SuperLaunch irons but they didn't do it for me.

I bet they are easy to hit Smalls! I was out on the range with my wife hitting balls one day and tried her clubs. She has the Cobra Transitions which are somewhat similar to what you have now. Man JB is right. Clubs built like the Clevelands shown here are super easy and fun to hit. Great pics!
Very easy to hit. Wish I would have had something like these back in the day!

Congrats Smallie!!!! I have been checking those out for a while, as you use them let me know how they are working for you.
I've used them for two rounds, and I think they are the shiznit for my game WR! Chipping with these is very easy too, no need for the 37 and 42 degree Niblicks with this set. I think I hear my wife slipping my 42 into her bag right now, as a matter of fact! hehe

Nice score Small. Acts like this by JB and GG are what make this the best site ever!!
Nice sticks to both Gray golf and smalls. JB and GG are really exceptional folks aren't they!!
They do way more than is called for. They are a great couple and very good people.

Congrats Smalls...you hit those great all day in FL. Glad you have them for your very own :act-up:

Nice sticks Smalls! You are going to love those.

Lovin the Cobra's!
I have to get me one of those towels.
Thankyou. I went to a golf shop and they were $9.99 half off deal.

GrayGolf said:
Great looking sticks Cobra51 !! :clapp: Man looks like you stole my fricking bag :angry: LOL
Thankyou as well! I do have to credit you in me being able to find the UFi SW. I love it and is a major upgrade over my Callaway BigBertha SW...Thanks for the info you passed along!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thankyou. I went to a golf shop and they were $9.99 half off deal.

Thankyou as well! I do have to credit you in me being able to find the UFi SW. I love it and is a major upgrade over my Callaway BigBertha SW...Thanks for the info you passed along!

No problem Little Brother from another Mother! The UFI's are smooth as gold and forgiving as they come. I am gaming the S2 irons right now but still have my UFI, GW,SW. & LW. Those dawgs are not going anywhere. In fact I put the rest of my UFI's in a safe place in case I have withdrawals ......... I'm glad you love the SW dude! It is a charmer isn't it? Pure money is what that club is :eek:)....... I have had the S2 driver customed ordered now for over three weeks and I am a dawg hair away, from opening up an ecomomy size can of whup butt on my friend down at US Golf in Macon, if that stick doesn't show up this week!
:zsimpsons:

congrats on the new sticks smalls!!

Nice score Smalls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats smalls!

congrats smalls. that was an awesome thing for those guys to do, and it was awesome of you to help them out of a jam! great looking sticks, i hope they treat you well.

Thats very cool Smalls, congrats! Pretty cool of the THP crew to take care of you for taking care of them. Yet another wonderful thing done by JB and GG. Two outstanding people!

Thanks guys. Their generosity is much appreciated.

Sweet sticks Smallie! JB and GG giving you those for your hard work was an awesome gesture! :thumb:

No problem Little Brother from another Mother! The UFI's are smooth as gold and forgiving as they come. I am gaming the S2 irons right now but still have my UFI, GW,SW. & LW. Those dawgs are not going anywhere. In fact I put the rest of my UFI's in a safe place in case I have withdrawals ......... I'm glad you love the SW dude! It is a charmer isn't it? Pure money is what that club is :eek:)....... I have had the S2 driver customed ordered now for over three weeks and I am a dawg hair away, from opening up an ecomomy size can of whup butt on my friend down at US Golf in Macon, if that stick doesn't show up this week!
:zsimpsons:
Right now the SW just feels smooth, I got the trajectory down on what I want to do with chips since I don't have a LW. How comfortable are you with the LW, 60* I assume? Maybe something I might look into.

I demoed the S2 driver and it felt fine. I'm still partial to my S9-1 since I'm so used to it...But the S2 is something I can see myself exploring since the forgiveness with it gelt good. I hope you whip your friend as well! Hah.

And Smallville...What a nice set, much props on that.

Right now the SW just feels smooth, I got the trajectory down on what I want to do with chips since I don't have a LW. How comfortable are you with the LW, 60* I assume? Maybe something I might look into.

I demoed the S2 driver and it felt fine. I'm still partial to my S9-1 since I'm so used to it...But the S2 is something I can see myself exploring since the forgiveness with it gelt good. I hope you whip your friend as well! Hah.

And Smallville...What a nice set, much props on that.

The Lob wedge is a 58 degree and I use it probaly 80 percent of the time around the green unless I have a flat uphill type pitch & run then I use my GW or even putter. This particular lob wedge is easy to hit and fun to play. I like it much better than the vokie or cleveland lob wedges.....

I currently play an R9 driver and hit it pretty darn well however I demoed the S2 at a Cobra demo day and that thing was flat solid for me! I ordered a 9.5 loft with a Graphite Design regular shaft, 45 inches long and mid size grip.

Time for me to update...lots of changes lately.

- Evolver out and Diablo Edge in, result? Freaking cannon. Will be reshafting soon though.
- Dymo2 4-Wood is safe and my favorite club hands down and the VooDoo has made it better.
- Wilson Fybrid 19.5 and 24 are out and Nickent 5DX 3 and 4 are in, result? Both accurate, both long, both will still get play.
- Nickent 4DX CB's w/ KBS out and Nickent 3DX Pro's with S300 in, result? I remember why I loved them, should have never left.
- Cleveland Niblicks 42 and 49 remain untouched and are now joined by the lead taped Vokey SM 58.12 for my sand shots. Love em'.

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Oh...and I almost forgot the little SeeMore cover in the bag...

DSC_0013-1.jpg

What's that? Well...lets just say that I'm a full believer in the SeeMore power and I'm fully addicted......its my new (to me) mFGP Black and M2.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

The results? Well, bliss. I've got a full assortment now when combining my FGP2w with these, the M2 is freaking amazing though. Just wow.

Very nice Jman. Those Seemore's just jump out at me, lol. Good looking bag, not let us know how they behave, hehe

Nice bag Jman. LOVE the putters!

Nice bag Jman. How do you decide which Seemore to use that day?

Man with two SeeMore never know right SeeMore to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back