Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

Alright my face is hurting from laughing sooooooooo much tonight! Elvis is now leaving the building...... Got to get up at 5:00 a.m. to drive those kids to school. 27 more school days to go!!!!!!! nite to all :eek:)

nite gray and stay on the road my man!

same here smalls this should be good!

UH OH

UH OH

Bama -- You know I'm your buddy right!!!!:D

UH OH!

good nite KB

Without further ado.....

Carp! It's a private video?

Bama. It wont play says it's a private video.

hmmm says private Bama???

I am on it...hold one

That's great! I thought it was gonna really be something bad!

damn must bad if its private!

He was crooning for his lost Indian Princess....

look out American Idol here comes ole Gray! good stuff my man!

Yep, it's viewable now! Not as bad as we all hoped!

I am not all mean.....Sometimes I slip up and throw a curve ball of niceness in there to keep everyone on their toes....

Gray is an awesome singer.....Go get 'em Hound Dog

old gray back in the day

ElvisPresleyHunkCover.jpg

Dang, don't let Liz hear that. Your good Gray!

Shanks, what in the world are you doing wearing a Mets shirt???

Because I just got back from NY and went to a Mets game...where I got SHAMWRECKED! Did you not see the sweet seats I had?

Bama, those were awesome man, I had a lot of catching up to do. and why do you put me right behind SethO's swing....I guess I deserved it. That was fun reading all that. BTW dont let TC fool ya, he does shave his legs and arms! Says it makes him look buffer....or something.

Bama, those were awesome man, I had a lot of catching up to do. and why do you put me right behind SethO's swing....I guess I deserved it. That was fun reading all that. BTW dont let TC fool ya, he does shave his legs and arms! Says it makes him look buffer....or something.

My swing was just the opening act to yours.

Back