The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just opened a box of Mike & Ikes to snack on while watching the first night of NHL hockey.

Pour out the entire box, and there is ONE green candy in the entire bunch. Strange, usually its a solid 30% green.

Pretty awesome that yall are giving back to Charity... On top of everything else yall do for everyone else.

Well done!

Whoever sent that message sounds like my kind of guy.
And it's great what you guys are doing

I'm very thankful that I don't have to jump from golf site to golf site because I wear out my welcome.

I'm very thankful that I don't have to jump from golf site to golf site because I wear out my welcome.

Don't judge bro! I'm working on it lol

I'm not talking about anyone here......sometimes you just can't make this stuff up.
No you can't. But then again none of it is surprising.

Not sure how I missed this, but wow! Really? Of course I'm in for AC membership and the charity factor is just that much more sweet. What is the angle when people do this? I just don't get it. Oh well.....

Thanks for EVERYTHING....

JM

I have decided that I am not a fan of sleep aids like Nyquil. Sure it helps me fall asleep fast, but then I am awake every 20 minutes from about midnight on. Now I am just tired and my throat still hurts.

I have decided that I am not a fan of sleep aids like Nyquil. Sure it helps me fall asleep fast, but then I am awake every 20 minutes from about midnight on. Now I am just tired and my throat still hurts.

When I used those "aids" I feel hung over when I wake up.

Went to go get my paycheck and....its not there but everyone else's is. Today is starting off well.

Went to go get my paycheck and....its not there but everyone else's is. Today is starting off well.

uh oh, did your security card work this morning?

uh oh, did your security card work this morning?

Yes it did. Frankly, if they fired me, they would be so screwed it wouldnt even be funny and consequently it would probably be the best thing that ever happened to me. But I am sure it was just a mistake.

Yes it did. Frankly, if they fired me, they would be so screwed it wouldnt even be funny and consequently it would probably be the best thing that ever happened to me. But I am sure it was just a mistake.

lets still hope it was just a mistake, hoe it gets sorted out

It is always amusing to me when people who clearly do not like THP, spend so much time on THP. I see some on for hours, yet spend so much time and energy discussing it even more. Oh well, more impressions for us I guess. #KeepClicking

Love it dude.

Haters gonna hate. Sometimes all I can think is #jealousy

Kind of feel sorry for people like that. What a miserable way to live your life.

Im just gonna shake shake shake shake shake

This made me laugh out loud.

TH,
We need to finish our Branson baseball conversation. I have an email from someone that you would love to read. Its a freaking novel (39 pages), but is fascinating stuff on the business side of it.

BRANSON!!!!

Yuss. Piano Bar. Lets do it.

Dude send it my way. I would be absolutely thrilled to read it.

As for our branson convo, Maybe we should continue it.. In branson this year. Or another THP event for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back