Just home from first two rounds of new AP1s

Anghellichalo

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I hit the course today for 36 holes with new irons. Only my 3rd and 4th time out this year. The verdict is in they are very smooth and I am quite happy with my purchase. As with any club I need to hit them more to get used to them. But I really love the way they feel. Just wanted to post this if anyone is looking at getting the 2010 AP1 irons.

At the first THP Outing in FL earlier this month the AP1's were my biggest surprise. They hit much better then I expected at least for my swing. Very smooth and good distance. I wish I would have gamed them for a round as this would have been the true test. Congrats on the new sticks and welcome to THP!

Thanks Kevin I am glad to be here I recently found this site and am VERY impressed with the community.

Welcome! Be prepared to buy more golf stuff! lol What other stuff do you have in your bag?

I am using a couple of Vokey wedges, I have a Scotty cameron studio stainless putter, my favorite club in the bag atm is my driver last years FT-IQ driver from Callaway. I just hit it so good I love that club. My 3 wood is an FT-I squareway from Callaway I got as a package deal with driver and thats about it. My putter is the older Cameron before they started putting the weights on it. I kinda feel its to light and want the newer ones just dont wanna drop 300 to get one ...

Nice set up! Last years FT-IQ was a great club. That shaft is fantastic. Dont look at the Diablo Edge driver, its even better. I was gaming that one till I went down to the THP outing and hit the G15 and came home with it. And Im loving the Diablo Edge 3W, its a beast!

Welcome Anghellichalo! You have some nice sticks in your bag. This site will make you spend all your money lol.

and other stuff...ha.

welcome Ang!
Nice set up! Last years FT-IQ was a great club. That shaft is fantastic. Dont look at the Diablo Edge driver, its even better. I was gaming that one till I went down to the THP outing and hit the G15 and came home with it. And Im loving the Diablo Edge 3W, its a beast!

Congrats on your newclubs ang! Welcome to THP. Where are you that you are just home from playing at 2:28 Central Time?

Welcome! Be prepared to buy more golf stuff! lol What other stuff do you have in your bag?

Like the Pied Piper this guy!

I hit those too along with OEM and they surprised me as well. I didn't think Titleist sticks were for my game but those really surprised me. I also wished that I could've gamed them. Welcome to the Paradise and one tip so you don't follow OEM down the path... have a budget. :D

sounds like I better steer clear of OEM everyone is warning me lol

What? I have a budget too. But when it comes to new golf "stuff" and if I suddenly feel the need for a new phone, its a meant to be spent budget. So ang, what kind of stuff do you need?? :angel:

Back