Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

YAY!! I've picked the right people for this round :)

Lucas Glover and KJ Choi with the big FU yesterday for my fantasy team. Thanks boys.

Stricker and Poluter WD from the Zurich today...get another golfer in so you don't get zeros...

Thank me later. :D

Stricker and Poluter WD from the Zurich today...get another golfer in so you don't get zeros...

Didn't even have them :)

Re: Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

biggsy said:

Thank you now!

Top 25 through the Verizon were emailed out this morning. He says Masters, but it's actually the Verizon.

I see some THPers vying for some wedges early on!

WOW!! I picked all the wrong players this time :nono:

My bench did awesome today! :banghead:

I just moved up 1 spot, I guess that's good! haa haa

Congrats GC you won our group this weekend! Wrong player my a$$. :D

I won? Who knew :wink:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Just got an email saying some team named ButtsNasty :D just won with 224. I guess you just won our grouping GC. Congrats again.

You all got my hopes up :crying: I had 174 points. Besides, don't want the Nike balls hah hah! Told you I picked the wrong players. They were either 10th or 43rd but that's still a top 10 finish, LOL!

You all got my hopes up :crying: I had 174 points. Besides, don't want the Nike balls hah hah! Told you I picked the wrong players. They were either 10th or 43rd but that's still a top 10 finish, LOL!

You still beat us.

Last edited:
JUst got the yearly standings... I am in 4th overall... :banana: :alien2: I hope I can keep going through the season. Would love a set of irons.

Our group has been pretty competitive with I think 5 or 6 of us in the top 10 of the yearly standings. I think we're going into a swoon though so we need to pick up the pace.

Runner up again!! Sheesh!!! :banghead: It should be winners of each group gets free golf balls and a hat :D

I'm 20th overall, not bad considering I was out of it for the first part of last season...

A lousy 6 points for me :banghead: I think its getting more difficult as these tourneys go on...

Back