Post Pictures of yourself.....

lol that's awesome! you should've worn that out on the course with us at the FL Outing

It sounds like those on #9 by the range needed it more. :D

I found this on a shelf and I'm going to wear it all night in protest of my new night hours.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

haha, looks like something you need to wear whilst partying with thanks, well, that and one of those full body suits.

haha, looks like something you need to wear whilst partying with thanks, well, that and one of those full body suits.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. :weep:

There are some other pics of me on the site, but I can't miss an opportunity to show off my biggest accomplishment.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzItMjAwOTEyMDgtMDczN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzYtMjAwOTEyMTQtMTg0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTktMjAwOTEyMjItMTcxM.jpg

like Devo?[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it!!!

Are we not men? We are devo!

devo_radiation_suit.jpg

Cute kid Hawk!

before or after you blew the tire?

You speak as if some one, or in your case, some thing has done this before. I know you live in NASCAR country but, c'mon.

nice lookin' offspring hawk. i'm glad that it's your proudest achievement.

You speak as if some one, or in your case, some thing has done this before. I know you live in NASCAR country but, c'mon.

NC's nascar country? i've never watched a race before in my life. don't be angry b/c you kiss and tell.

Nice pics Ryan! That is one hell of an accomplishment. Wait until you get 2!!!

Thanks guys. I get to spend a lot of time with him these days due to our work schedules and I love it. That boy can plain wear me out. Literally never stops moving until it's time to go to bed.

Thanks guys. I get to spend a lot of time with him these days due to our work schedules and I love it. That boy can plain wear me out. Literally never stops moving until it's time to go to bed.

dude, it only gets more tiring. i was finally able to take little man to daycare today. the pink eye has been destroyed!!

i'm glad you have that time and i'm glad that you enjoy it.

I never truly knew what tired is until I had him. I've worked weeks of 12 -16 hour shifts, but it is not even a close comparison.

good looking boy Hawk! takes after momma right!

Of course :act-up:

Cute kid Hawk! :thumb:

Ah, the days when my two boys were that small. Diaper changing, feeding them, playing with them. Those were awesome times. Lots of hard work and little sleep, but I miss those days...

hawk - You have such a cute little boy :)

Thanks GC :act-up:

You are right bonk, it is the best. It's funny, because I always look back and don't remember the hard parts. Just those little moments in time that bring a smile to my face.

wait till the first time he says daddy! it will melt your heart man

that cute little kid should be in baby commercials!

Back