THP Outing Suggestions

Re: THP Outing Suggestions

JB said:
We should have more information coming up on this shortly. We are just waiting for a couple of more quotes and we will be able to make some decisions. I think you guys will like what we have planned.
If it's anything like the ideas being kicked around at Outing I it'll be amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just as long as thanks is there with his incredible alcohol tolerance then i am in!!!

Re: THP Outing Suggestions

tcalloway1 said:
just as long as thanks is there with his incredible alcohol tolerance then i am in!!!

+151

If the second THP outing is going down this calendar year I'm probably out, I still won't have the vacation time to take.

+151

i'd hate to see that, not really though. it would make for one hell of a caption contest.

If the second THP outing is going down this calendar year I'm probably out, I still won't have the vacation time to take.

mo, if it's just a saturday/sunday thing then you might just have to chuck a sickie on the friday before or monday after.

I really hope that changes. But hopefully the details will persuade you....hehe

i'd hate to see that, not really though. it would make for one hell of a caption contest.

air-sickness-bag.jpg

mo, if it's just a saturday/sunday thing then you might just have to chuck a sickie on the friday before or monday after.

Problem is I work weekends so it's like taking a week off. I'd really love to make it but between taking a family vacation, a trip to Vegas (see you there Gasman) and taking days off to make it to the drag strip my vacation days are tapped out for this year.

Problem is I work weekends so it's like taking a week off. I'd really love to make it but between taking a family vacation, a trip to Vegas (see you there Gasman) and taking days off to make it to the drag strip my vacation days are tapped out for this year.

i understand that completely man. i hope to be able to make the trip myself. if for some odd reason it works out for you i can't wait to meet you. smalls speaks very highly of you.

i understand that completely man. i hope to be able to make the trip myself. if for some odd reason it works out for you i can't wait to meet you. smalls speaks very highly of you.

I was sick that I didn't make it down for the first one (literally got strep and I don't know what else I'm still trying to get over it. LOL) It's a little way off so you never know what might happen, I'll be trying to figure out a way of weasling my way to FL.

We should have more information coming up on this shortly. We are just waiting for a couple of more quotes and we will be able to make some decisions. I think you guys will like what we have planned.

Can't wait to hear the details JB! Any idea on when the anouncement will be?

We are hoping by the end of this week to have a date confirmed and the city confirmed. Then early next week to announce the place!

I am just waiting to hear the what days are and I am buying my ticket. :blob:

Can't wait to hear the details JB! Any idea on when the anouncement will be?

Yes, JB you are keeping all of us in suspense... that and Southwest Airlines is anxiously waiting to see if they can meet their sales goal for the 4th quarter.

We are hoping by the end of this week to have a date confirmed and the city confirmed. Then early next week to announce the place!

Sounds awesome, thanks!!

I am stoked, def gonna make this one and crash on Spanks couch! thanks for the invite Spank

oh my that sounds like a prison love story

:banana: :golf2: :bananadance:

I am stoked, def gonna make this one and crash on Spanks couch! thanks for the invite Spank

You are assuming it is going to be near where Spank is located and that has not been determined as of yet. We are looking at places all around the state. This will most likely also be a stay and play deal.

As long as it is in the SE somewhere, I will be in.....
Getting stoked to meet even more cool THP'ers....

I am not going to miss this one either....

Tooo much fun is to be had!

You are assuming it is going to be near where Spank is located and that has not been determined as of yet. We are looking at places all around the state. This will most likely also be a stay and play deal.

True true! I was just self inviting myself to hang out with Spank. Does Disney do any package deals? I loved playing those courses.

Back