THP Outing Suggestions

We are hoping by the end of this week to have a date confirmed and the city confirmed. Then early next week to announce the place!

We'll keep updated!! We'll be able to finalize our plans soon then :clapp:

We'll keep updated!! We'll be able to finalize our plans soon then :clapp:

You and your BF better make it! If you come, I will have to bring my tea maker and all my teas as well as some sake.

You and your BF better make it! If you come, I will have to bring my tea maker and all my teas as well as some sake.

Sounds like a plan SethO :)

that would be awesome if the price was right, those courses look incredible!

Does Disney do any package deals? I loved playing those courses.

True true! I was just self inviting myself to hang out with Spank. Does Disney do any package deals? I loved playing those courses.

that would be awesome if the price was right, those courses look incredible!

We are working with a lot of resorts to find the best deal and something that we feel offers the best package for a THP outing.

We are working with a lot of resorts to find the best deal and something that we feel offers the best package for a THP outing.

I dont doubt you on that. You two do a wonderful job!

I am stoked, def gonna make this one and crash on Spanks couch! thanks for the invite Spank

You are assuming it is going to be near where Spank is located and that has not been determined as of yet. We are looking at places all around the state. This will most likely also be a stay and play deal.

See Shanks, that's what you get for inviting yourself to my couch. Besides, even if it's Orlando you might want to stay with the rest of the boys anyway because you'll miss out on hotel carpet golf and such. Stay and play is a much better way to go.

See Shanks, that's what you get for inviting yourself to my couch. Besides, even if it's Orlando you might want to stay with the rest of the boys anyway because you'll miss out on hotel carpet golf and such. Stay and play is a much better way to go.

For this outing, it may be teh only way to go. We are not sure yet, but depending on the deal and the place, it might have to be that way.

If it is a stay and play place, maybe we can double up in rooms :) Saves money for more GOLF!! :D

good idea GC! and more $$$ for gear and beer too!

For this outing, it may be teh only way to go. We are not sure yet, but depending on the deal and the place, it might have to be that way.

Oh well, so no Best Western Open part deux in our future. Do you think these places will allow us to double up and such like GC suggested or are they going to be sticklers and just say it's a package and no golf only allowed?

speak for yourself!!! if we have the same group from the BW/HI in Florida then it'll be just as good!
Oh well, so no Best Western Open part deux in our future. Do you think these places will allow us to double up and such like GC suggested or are they going to be sticklers and just say it's a package and no golf only allowed?

speak for yourself!!! if we have the same group from the BW/HI in Florida then it'll be just as good!

Doubling up is in our list "of demands" and will definitely be okay we believe.

sweet the suspense is killing me!

Oh, we will have some hotel fun! Putters with real balls and wedges with foam balls + refreshment and snacks. Can you think of a better night?

Probably for the best, JB. I know you and GG are very generous hosts, but I fear having 40-50 THPers decend on you house might be a little overwhelming. A resort ensures a relatively stress-free enviornment, maximum golf time, minimal responsibility, and Thanks wont have to get in a car to get back to his hotel room... :D

Oh, we will have some hotel fun! Putters with real balls and wedges with foam balls + refreshment and snacks. Can you think of a better night?

You forgot the espresso vodka...

I want in this time!!! :alien2:

Probably for the best, JB. I know you and GG are very generous hosts, but I fear having 40-50 THPers decend on you house might be a little overwhelming. A resort ensures a relatively stress-free enviornment, maximum golf time, minimal responsibility, and Thanks wont have to get in a car to get back to his hotel room... :D

Thank you and we just want to make sure that this one tops the last one. Working with a resort helps that out. It also eliminates the need for drinking and driving, or passenger vomiting. But it is more than the fun in all of that...hehe.

It will also hopefully offer the ability for families to come and enjoy the surroundings and the FL resort as well.

Doubling up is in our list "of demands" and will definitely be okay we believe.

YAY!!! Now, I just need to figure out my roomies :)

Thank you and we just want to make sure that this one tops the last one. Working with a resort helps that out. It also eliminates the need for drinking and driving, or passenger vomiting. But it is more than the fun in all of that...hehe.

It will also hopefully offer the ability for families to come and enjoy the surroundings and the FL resort as well.

There are girls at resorts!

Let's room all the Asians together so we can have PFR and adobo all weekend.
Sounds like a plan!! And no snoring!! haa haa

Back