THP Northeast Golf Outing (aka Quint State)

So how many "confirmed" players do we have now?

Diane has the official list. I hope it's 8 confirmed and 4 maybes. Because otherwise it's the reverse.

People definitely playing are:

Dyna
Claire
Claire's husband
Soxy
Ty_Webb
Birdsboro
Diane
Diane's friend

There are a few maybes and they are:
Couldbeu
Mudflap
Thanks
Kevin
v3.0
JPSuff
Bortass

If I missed anyone - please let me know.

so how we doing with this outing?

All under control--there's not much to do for awhile. About 10 days in advance, we'll need final confirms and handicaps. At some point before then, I'll arrange for dinner (and get pricing for Dyna's wife and anyone else attending the dinner but not the golf).

We'd love to have more people sign on--hopefully inspired by the fun at recent outings.

Am I missing anything?

yeah you're missing me. I'm in

Here's where things stand at the moment:

People Signed up:

Dyna
Claire
Hubby
Soxy
Ty_Webb
Birdsboro

China Cat>Rider

The Maybes list:

Couldbeu
Diane
Diane's friend

Mudflap
Thanks
OEM Kevin
v3.0
JPSuff
Bortass

Feel free to update with your own information as things develop.

Again, we're playing at the Beekman Golf Club. Tee times starting at noon, bbq there to follow.

come on thanks you can make it! you need to spread your love across the Empire State too!

I don't know why I just found this thread, but this course is only about 2 hours from me!

We'd love to have you.

sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I have been reading over the FL and GA outings...i would love to get down there for one as well. When do you need a firm answer by?

sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I have been reading over the FL and GA outings...i would love to get down there for one as well. When do you need a firm answer by?

I gotta give them firm numbers a week in advance. I have yet to figure out how we're going to pay for this--if I have to pay upfront, or if they'll take money from us that day.

I gotta give them firm numbers a week in advance. I have yet to figure out how we're going to pay for this--if I have to pay upfront, or if they'll take money from us that day.

Sounds good, definately keep me in mind, I would love to play. I would put me down on the Maybe list, although I am leaning heavily towards yes.

i don't see that the tee times would need to be prepaid..... its not like its a shotgun or anything... its just 2 or 3 foursomes on a sat(?) morning(afternoon). i mean heck i can call anycourse in my neck of the woods and get 4 teetimes and barely give them a name.

i don't see that the tee times would need to be prepaid..... its not like its a shotgun or anything... its just 2 or 3 foursomes on a sat(?) morning(afternoon). i mean heck i can call anycourse in my neck of the woods and get 4 teetimes and barely give them a name.

thats because you live in the ghetto...

Probably--I'm picking this job up midstream, so I'm not sure. I just wanted to cover myself, in case.

Here's where things stand at the moment:

People Signed up:

Dyna
Claire
Hubby
Soxy
Ty_Webb
Birdsboro

China Cat>Rider

The Maybes list:

Couldbeu
Diane
Diane's friend

Mudflap
Thanks
OEM Kevin
v3.0
JPSuff
Bortass

Feel free to update with your own information as things develop.

Again, we're playing at the Beekman Golf Club. Tee times starting at noon, bbq there to follow.

Whoa! When did Diane move to the "maybe" list???

I believe Diane is definitely out of it.

My wife is having a change of heart as well, she wants to visit her dad in Mississippi. Hasn't seen him in almost 6 years & even though he is only in his early 70's, she worries about him dying before she gets a chance to visit again.

Something has come up and I'm not able to play.

Something has come up and I'm not able to play.

When I couldn't show, that was the deal breaker for Diane. It's the cross I bear.

When I couldn't show, that was the deal breaker for Diane. It's the cross I bear.

Well that and when you refused to take your shirt off.

I'm officially out of this deal. Adios, later & have fun.

Bye.

I am still a strong potential yes

Claire
Hubby
Soxy
Ty_Webb
Birdsboro
China Cat>Rider

If this ends up being our final list, should we move it to somewhere closer to everyone. Birds and China are both from the Philly area. I will also be coming from Philly that day. I am not sure where in NY Ty is coming from, but maybe north jersey would work too. Worst case Claire, I will come up and play with you!

Back