THP Outing Suggestions

you might want to rethink this GC!

Okay guys and gals, we can keep it fun, but lets keep it about the outing while the resorts are combing this thread and seeing if we are a bunch that they would like to have there.

Okay guys and gals, we can keep it fun, but lets keep it about the outing while the resorts are combing this thread and seeing if we are a bunch that they would like to have there.

Thats a lost cause!

JB, what's the price range you are looking at? If I'm going to seriously consider this, I need to start budgeting, and am curious about price per night, or round, or whatever you can give me for a ballpark figure. Thanks!

Thats a lost cause!

JB, what's the price range you are looking at? If I'm going to seriously consider this, I need to start budgeting, and am curious about price per night, or round, or whatever you can give me for a ballpark figure. Thanks!

Unfortunately I cannot give you anything yet because it is all over the map as far as quotes go. But I think people will be happy with what we can come back with hopefully by Friday.

in that case maybe I should change my username so the 'winning resort' doesn't put thanks1974 in their user restrictions section of their contract.

We talk a lot of game, but we were very respectful of our hotel rooms and the hotel property both at the FL outing and the GA outing. We would really be the dream guests for any hotel. Heck, I even cleaned up my room so the maids would not have to do as much when I headed out.

Unfortunately I cannot give you anything yet because it is all over the map as far as quotes go. But I think people will be happy with what we can come back with hopefully by Friday.

Soon enough, thanks for all your (and GG's) hard work!

in that case maybe I should change my username so the 'winning resort' doesn't put thanks1974 in their user restrictions section of their contract.

Hopefully they dont look at my avatar

same here Setho, my friends called me a _______ but I call it showing a little respect for others.

We talk a lot of game, but we were very respectful of our hotel rooms and the hotel property both at the FL outing and the GA outing. We would really be the dream guests for any hotel. Heck, I even cleaned up my room so the maids would not have to do as much when I headed out.

I always do that. No lies. I always felt weird for doing it though. At least I'm not alone!

Hopefully they dont look at my avatar

Good morning sunshine!

Like Seth said we are all bark and no bite... that's why we all carry 300 yards and play in the 70's.

Good morning sunshine!

Like Seth said we are all bark and no bite... that's why we all carry 300 yards and play in the 70's.

Shoot, 300 yard carry is short for me and I rarely shoot above 69...

lol good morning! Thats right spanks but then we got Biggsy who ACTUALLY does bomb it lol

lol good morning! Thats right spanks but then we got Biggsy who ACTUALLY does bomb it lol

I forgot about him... well just us mere mortals then.

Ran across this today:

The Hackers Paradise Set To Announce Fall Golf Outing
With the success of the 1st outing, THP Media, Inc. setting its sights on the fall

SARASOTA, FL (April 19, 2010) THP Media Inc, an emerging golf media company, that reaches golfers through its interactive community golf forum, quarterly magazine and radio show, announced today that it will be holding another event in the Fall of 2010.

After the success of the 1st THP FL Golf Outing held in Sarasota, the company has decided to hold a 2nd event in October of 2010 for readers of the site to have a fun filled weekend of golf, demo days, and equipment education.

"The inaugural event was even better than we dreamed it could be. To gather golfers from all around the country in one place to play a few rounds and demo products from all of the top manufacturers was something special for us and the people that joined us", said Morgan Babbitt, THP Company Relations Director. "Our goal with these events is to give an opportunity for golfers all around the country to enjoy a weekend of golf at some fine FL Golf Courses and at the same time hold our THP Demo Day in which everybody can try out all the latest and the greatest products from top manufacturers."

2019291.jpg

Golfers of all skill levels enjoyed the THP approach to the demo days which was to put equipment from over 20 companies in their hands with no sales pitch or bias and let them try them for themselves and find out what works best for their game. It also gave companies the opportunity to get their products directly in the hands of consumers that may not have otherwise been able to test their products or had the opportunity to even see their equipment.

A location for the Fall Event has not been chosen as of yet but the company has said that they are actively looking at golf resorts throughout the state of Florida that offer packages that are perfect for the THP Golf Lifestyle type of event. For more information on this please contact THP Media, Inc.

To date, THP Media, Inc. reaches more than 200,000 people per month through their different outlets and has emerged as one of the dependable media outlets for the industry as a whole. For more information on how you and your company can be a part of any one of the THP Media, Inc outlets, contact golfergal@thehackersparadise.com.

THP Media consists of four basic groups to cover every company's needs. The Hackers Paradise website that continues growth in huge numbers daily and is exceeding their growth plans by 400% throughout 2009. THP: The Magazine, which sold out its inaugural issue in less than 48 hours in December of 25,000 copies and hit newsstands nationwide in the Spring of 2010 with their 1st full issue featuring Jim Furyk on the cover. THP Radio - Which premiered in 2010 with its first show of In the Rough with JB & Golfer Gal and has since added Tour Talk W/ Jake & Dano, and The Greenside with THP & Putterzone. And THP TV - Which is broadcast continually on the THP website and distributed through our readers to reach thousands each week. The combined spectrum of reach for THP Media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly.

That's cool! Great find Smalls!

thanks and tcalloway representing!!

Back