Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

how is it that there can be a video of gray rocking elvis, yet we still talk about my lack of leg hair?

Because I just got back from NY and went to a Mets game...where I got SHAMWRECKED! Did you not see the sweet seats I had?

Dude sweet seats and that cavern they call Citi Field don't belong in the same sentence. Besides, that's not NY... that's Queens.

how is it that there can be a video of gray rocking elvis, yet we still talk about my lack of leg hair?

Because for every Yin...there is a Yang.... Karma baby...plain and simple.... Why dont you try some of that Chi Pet stuff on your legs and other body parts.....
Might cut down on the jokes.... (or not)

ShrekChia.jpg

oh bama, i miss you man! it was nice having a human around that i could use for a foot stool.

Dude sweet seats and that cavern they call Citi Field don't belong in the same sentence. Besides, that's not NY... that's Queens.

CITI field was awesome, the bar before the game had some very attractive bartenders in it. They are trying to do away with all of the chop shops outside of the ballpark. It was kind of sketchy. Our driver told us that if you need anything for a car it could be had for the right price. We then went to a bar in Queens where I proceeded to learn the term Shamwrecked.

Because for every Yin...there is a Yang.... Karma baby...plain and simple.... Why dont you try some of that Chi Pet stuff on your legs and other body parts.....
Might cut down on the jokes.... (or not)

ShrekChia.jpg

Thats hilarious!

hey TC I heard the foam works best on the legs! :act-up:

rogaine.bmp

I can't forget my buddy Shanks...A little bit of light reading for you

SP601.jpg

That is some great stuff! I can see it now, live & in person from parts unknown, Bama & Hack blowing your stack :banana:..

By the way how did my Avator get changed! KELLYBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the time I was a kid, I always knew something was going to happen to me. Didn't know exactly what. -Elvis Presley

I can't forget my buddy Shanks...A little bit of light reading for you

SP601.jpg

Fair enough! Does that mean I have to be asian too...thats what the pic shows. Here is a nightmare from your days of becoming an astronaut hahahahahaha.
news-051107l.jpg

I still cant believe the volley lastest that long after that convo...with me laughin so hard I was cryin

CITI field was awesome, the bar before the game had some very attractive bartenders in it. They are trying to do away with all of the chop shops outside of the ballpark. It was kind of sketchy. Our driver told us that if you need anything for a car it could be had for the right price. We then went to a bar in Queens where I proceeded to learn the term Shamwrecked.

Yeah I could attest to that. Flushing isn't exactly a hotbed of nightlife (probably why they named it that). I just prefer going to see the Yanks in the Bronx (which isn't exactly tourist friendly either) and hanging out at the bars pre game. I'll run into a few of the older retired Yankees at some of those spots. Put it this way... Citi is a helluva lot better than Shea which was an absolute dump.

Fair enough! Does that mean I have to be asian too...thats what the pic shows. Here is a nightmare from your days of becoming an astronaut hahahahahaha.
news-051107l.jpg

I still cant believe the volley lastest that long after that convo...with me laughin so hard I was cryin

HAHA!! bama can't even ride kiddy rides.

here's some things that bama, and his vertical disabilities, would be great for:

foot stool
stocking stuffer
tunnel rat
cleaning under the couch
changing my oil in my car

dont forget a place to rest your beer on when watching the game!

Image11.gif

ewok1.jpg

yoda.jpg

my old avatar!!! love me some wicket. bama's not going to know what hit him.

ok thats it for me! Bama was a good sport last nite I dont wanna push my luck any more! :D

I have been short for 45 years....the oompa Loompa theme is so 90's... lol

haha! you're a sport bama that's for sure. at least people don't think you're an amish man who shaves his legs.

ok heres the 2005 version! :act-up:

charlie_and_the_chocolate_factory_ver10.jpg

Back