Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

ok..someone needs to PM me some dirt on Sunday_Hacker....
Since I have not met him, I want to try and be as accurate as possible with my ....(ahem) posts....:devil::devil::devil:

at least people don't think you're an amish man who shaves his legs.

136093905v2_225x225_Front.jpg

lol I knew I went too far with the last one! my bad Bama! :angel:

ok..someone needs to PM me some dirt on Sunday_Hacker....
Since I have not met him, I want to try and be as accurate as possible with my ....(ahem) posts....:devil::devil::devil:

ok heres the scoop.... tall, lumpy, shaved head, gotee, hairy legs and a sorry ass golf game!

ok heres the scoop.... tall, lumpy, shaved head, gotee, hairy legs and a sorry ass golf game!

i can't vouch for the golf game but everything else seems pretty accurate, hehe. sorry sunday.

I'm a big boy TC I can dish it and I can take it! :act-up:

i guess you could join my amish golf club too then. bald head, gotee....

and just so you dont feel left out TC

648_pd207190_1.jpg

i have nair'd before, that stuff doesn't mess around.

that's something you say with your inside voice....not your outside one TC lol
i have nair'd before, that stuff doesn't mess around.

yeah I was thinking that might be one you wanted back too!

that's something you say with your inside voice....not your outside one TC lol

we all know that i don't know what an inside voice is thanks. that's the beauty of TC, i'll never not be honest with ya. that's something i will have to work on.

funny story, during my first year review here at the paper the publisher said that there's one thing i could improve on, my inside voice. he said he didn't care to know when it was "hot as balls outside", LMAO!!!!

It's the southern in ya TC...I like it
we all know that i don't know what an inside voice is thanks. that's the beauty of TC, i'll never not be honest with ya. that's something i will have to work on.

funny story, during my first year review here at the paper the publisher said that there's one thing i could improve on, my inside voice. he said he didn't care to know when it was "hot as balls outside", LMAO!!!!

thanks thanks. at least you'll know where you stand, i suppose that's a good thing. i hate that oem's rocking the graveyard shift. he'll be posting when i'm sleeping, and vice versa

ok gotta go pick up the kids and then dinner and baths blah blah blah, so I'll be back on later to take my medicine! looking forward to some good stuff Bama! :D

OH HACK YOU WILL GET SOME GOOD STUFF!! Hey guys KellyBo and I have to run play in a two man nine hole scramble. She hits the ball so far on the par fives I am left with a nine iron .... Old Heffer can whack the heck out of a golf ball! We play in our local club sramble every Wednesday night. We have shot four under par and loss on regression a few times. Now we need to make all the putts tonight and kick some serious booty! :deadhorse:

Yeah I could attest to that. Flushing isn't exactly a hotbed of nightlife (probably why they named it that). I just prefer going to see the Yanks in the Bronx (which isn't exactly tourist friendly either) and hanging out at the bars pre game. I'll run into a few of the older retired Yankees at some of those spots. Put it this way... Citi is a helluva lot better than Shea which was an absolute dump.

Man, I went to the new Yankees stadium and I will say we found this bar right beside the field that I will go back to every time. I am actually going back in August. The bartenders were wearing these short cut refs jerseys and skirts that were short enough to see some cheek. Oh oh, it was great.

HAHA!! bama can't even ride kiddy rides.

here's some things that bama, and his vertical disabilities, would be great for:

foot stool
stocking stuffer
tunnel rat
cleaning under the couch
changing my oil in my car

hahahahahahahaha, or walking under the ping pong table to get the ball!

Man, I went to the new Yankees stadium and I will say we found this bar right beside the field that I will go back to every time. I am actually going back in August. The bartenders were wearing these short cut refs jerseys and skirts that were short enough to see some cheek. Oh oh, it was great.

That must be that gay bar that uses trannies as servers that I heard about. No wonder you want to go back there. :D

Seriously, if you hang out there about an hour or so before first pitch there's a chance that an old Yankee will stroll in to have a couple. You just have to be able to recognize them.

That must be that gay bar that uses trannies as servers that I heard about. No wonder you want to go back there. :D

Seriously, if you hang out there about an hour or so before first pitch there's a chance that an old Yankee will stroll in to have a couple. You just have to be able to recognize them.

oh, thank you for words of wisdom mr. miagi

yeah you never know when you might stumble into Steve Balboni or Hensley Meulens

when i was in college, a bunch of us would go down to melbourne for four days of afl at the mcg for anzac day. there was a pub in richmond, right near the mcg that had topless barmaids. it was a great way to have your first beer of the day at 10am.

Re: Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

Sunday_Hacker said:
yeah you never know when you might stumble into Steve Balboni or Hensley Meulens
Kevin Maas too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back