Black Widow Grips

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We just got these grips in the office today for review. I really like they way they look. They have a little bit of a Halloween look but I still really like them. I like the black and red ones the best, I have always like black and red together.

850736335_XmWB7-L-1.jpg

850736466_TxXgt-L-1.jpg

850736431_F5nha-L-2.jpg

850736342_AjoNB-L-1.jpg

Those are some cool looking grips! Are you going to be doing a review on them?

woop never mind just went back and reread your comments. :dohanim:

wow those are very sweet! love the black one with the tribal marks on it!

tres cool....that white one on the end would look killer on the TM Ghost putter

The white one is calling my name! If they are as good as Tour Velvets, I might have to game them the next time I regrip.

Those are some interesting grips. I really like the simple look of a few of them, but others are driving my spider sense crazy. I hope these work as well as the big box brands.

they have a little to much of a Spiderman look for me. The white one would be my favorite

I like the white one as well. The half and half grips would kill me as I can't handle corded (is that what they're called? Drawing blanks) grips...they rip up my hands.

I think Camilo needs to game one of these for his putter.

These are different, but they look great :)

I really dig the look of the all white one's. If they feel as good as they look, I might have found my next set of grips!

These are the grips I mentioned a month or 3 back. Unfortunately nobody in my area has them yet.

These are the grips I mentioned a month or 3 back. Unfortunately nobody in my area has them yet.

I told you back then I would work on that for you. Unfortunately they did not send putter grips, but if you still want one, let me know.

Not bad. I agree, the white one is the best looking of them all.

I just put these on my R9'S last nite. black and red ones. raining today, so i haven't had the chance to play them. like having something not so common

hmm, i'm not a big fan. conceptually they are cool and i'm sure that some will love them. i guess i am a little too old school for these.

I don't think I could do these, I hate spiders. No joke, I'm itching all over looking at these things. Damn trespassin varmints!

hmm, i'm not a big fan. conceptually they are cool and i'm sure that some will love them. i guess i am a little too old school for these.

yeah Im kind of leaning the same way tc, a little too loud I think

Re: Black Widow Grips

I like the look of them and really like the all white grip.

The color scheme would go really well with TaylorMade clubs or Nike VR clubs.

I'm lovin' these grips. All around here though doesn't carry them and I refuse to pay shipping for stuff like that.

I'd game the white one only. I'll agree with everyone else here that the other ones look a little busy. Not a big fan of the spiders on there as well since we have to deal with those suckers here year round.

Interesting grips. I'll be curious to see how well they perform in the review.

I told you back then I would work on that for you. Unfortunately they did not send putter grips, but if you still want one, let me know.

Thanks, but I will pass on the offer. Will wait until one of my local shops gets in enough for my wifes entire set.

I have the white/black one, half cord and half velvet.
Love the looks.
To be noted, it has a reminder in it.
Lost tackiness right away, I mean right away.
Looks cool though.

Back