2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

vicar

Banned
Reaction score
Surprised no one's mentioned this yet. News about these irons has been circulating the internet for a week or so now. I would have posted earlier, but I was banned for loving women or some reason like that. :sarcastic:

In any event, I for one am quite excited about these new irons, and there's a good chance I'll be trading in my X-22s for the X-24's.

A small write up about them at mortongolfsales: http://www.mortongolfsales.com/Callaway_X_24_Hot_Irons_Set_p/calla_x-24_hot_set_steel.htm

Here's an advertisement picture from the site, though you can google X-24 and find other similar pictures as well. There will be some exciting changes from the X-22. Among other things, the head shape will be slightly different, VFT technology will be enhanced, and of course there's that sexy new PVD finish.

callawayx24hot.jpg

VIVA LA CALLAWAY BABY !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
Re: 2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

Just might wait to pick up the diablo edges now and see how these review

tlowery88 said:
Just might wait to pick up the diablo edges now and see how these review

No kidding. Looks like a "callaway burner"

Some people just never get it.

I would have posted earlier, but I was banned for loving women or some reason like that. :sarcastic:

Yeah, some reason like that. Get over it already.

bleh...those are kinda fugly. But if they play good...

Yeah, some reason like that. Get over it already.
a person who burns with anger commits many sins ... negative emotion is non cathartic good man ... amd failure to take your own advice in your own life renders all said advice to others as invalid ...

No kidding. Looks like a "callaway burner"
shape wise the diablo edge is more like the burner than the X-24 ... i have a hunch the X-24 will be something of a fusion between the X22 and the FT irons ...

vicar said:
a person who burns with anger commits many sins ... negative emotion is non cathartic good man ... amd failure to take your own advice in your own life renders all said advice to others as invalid ...

Unnecessary. Truly unnecessary. I wasn't comparing shapes. The first thing I just thought about when I saw these was "burner".

hey clg.

opposed to jb said:
You're about to get banned for having a sense of humor......and for disagreeing with JB

Really cool name. That's so cool. Why didn't I think of that? You are so awesome.

Keep it up and the 3 day vacation will seem very short. Last chance.

What's with the NASCAR look of clubs nowadays? Also, what happened to your clubs speaking for themselves? The marketing departments of these big firms use key words to push their product. Trust me - if it's a good iron, it'll stand on it's own.

Sorry, just my two cents. :)

You are lightning fast with that ban button. Well done :clapp:

You are lightning fast with that ban button. Well done :clapp:

Actually nobody was banned. Someone was put in timeout for refusing to follow forum policies. Then clg82 tried to come back again for the 11th time in the last month to post in this thread. Some people just do not realize that we have rules for a reason and that they will not be changed anytime soon. This is a family friendly site and will stay that way.

I meant clg. Thanks for the quick action.

Actually nobody was banned. Someone was put in timeout for refusing to follow forum policies. Then clg82 tried to come back again for the 11th time in the last month to post in this thread. Some people just do not realize that we have rules for a reason and that they will not be changed anytime soon. This is a family friendly site and will stay that way.

I find it rather amusing (in a pathetic way) that someone will go to all that trouble just to "get back" at someone on an internet forum...

I find it rather amusing (in a pathetic way) that someone will go to all that trouble just to "get back" at someone on an internet forum...

You and me both.

initial impressions of the 24's is that i do not like the orange. i love the finish on the head but can't do the orange. why???

JB...you might want to think about getting into the internet (witness) protection program...you may have a cyber hit put out on you...

I'm going to have to agree with you TC. Not a big fan of the orange at all.

I'm going to have to agree with you TC. Not a big fan of the orange at all.

it's really a pity, b/c these irons are dead set sexy!! it would be cool if you could order them with a choice of about 1/2 a dozen colors or so. i'd love to see the "X" in black.

Back