Votes: 11 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
So now that the season is going for most of us, what ball are you currently gaming? Im a big fan of the Srixon Tour Yellow myself.

Re: What ball are you currently gaming?

Been thinking of rocking that ball myself .. Currently srixon soft feel

I'm still sticking with my Bridgestone e7+/e7. Once I use up the current stash of ball left over from last year I might take a look at the Srixon Z Star (or X) Tour Yellow.

Been thinking of rocking that ball myself .. Currently srixon soft feel

The Tour Yellow is a great ball. Little pricey but Im loving the color and it performs too.

I am gaming the new Callaway tour I(z)
I love this ball
I really liked the ix but this is better

I've been using the Callaway HX Hot Plus, pretty firm feel compared to a lot out there but comes off the club face well. Also been testing out a pack of Wilson Zip's which have great feel about the greens and a heap of spin ...

Srixon Z Star (White) great distance and works wonders around the green.

I've been using the Callaway HX Hot Plus, pretty firm feel compared to a lot out there but comes off the club face well. Also been testing out a pack of Wilson Zip's which have great feel about the greens and a heap of spin ...

Welcome to THP murph!

I love the penta performance. I just hate scuffing it on every damn wedge shot.

e5 as of right now.

Titleist Pro V1x for me. I have found that they work the best for me and I can get them fo free so that is also a huge plus.

Currently using e6+ but looking to change to either the B330-S or the B330-RXS

But Kevin, JB, and Seth have me thinking about the Srixon Yellows after watching them hit it (and always finding it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks OEM Kevin. Great site, terrific reviews and really enjoy the forum ..

starting playing with the Taylormade TP Red last week. Found a good price on a dozen, figured I'd give them a go...

currently bridgestone tour b330 rx's... gottem a while ago and love them... i still have a few dozen pro v1's stashed somewhere and will probably get back to them if i run out of b330's... but i wouldnt hesitate on buying more b330's

Pro V1 or Prov V1x.

I get them for about $1.00 a ball. I'd LOVE to try the Srixon Tour Yellow, but I really can't see myself paying $4.00+ for each one.

When KNet gets them in stock I'll be buying a few dozen for sure.

Hmm whats the "other" ball someone picked?

Playing the Penta and switching up some days to the Bridgestone E6. The Penta is a bit pricey to play all the time, so will save what I have left for special occasions.

I am currently gaming a Bridgestone B330-RXS, but have thought of switching the to B330-S. My swingspeed falls in right at 105-108, which is high for the RXS, and on the lowerside of the S.

Playing the Penta and switching up some days to the Bridgestone E6. The Penta is a bit pricey to play all the time, so will save what I have left for special occasions.

Im trying to make that same decision today. Game the penta for the first time this year or stick with the tour yellows which I know I like.

prob Hawk loving his Chromax

haha your probably right. Hawk come clean!

the exact same decision I'm trying to finalize for this weekend
I am currently gaming a Bridgestone B330-RXS, but have thought of switching the to B330-S. My swingspeed falls in right at 105-108, which is high for the RXS, and on the lowerside of the S.

Currently using e6+ but looking to change to either the B330-S or the B330-RXS

But Kevin, JB, and Seth have me thinking about the Srixon Yellows after watching them hit it (and always finding it)

Well, JB's were easy to find cause they were always in the fairway. Now my shots really displayed the usefulness of the yellow ball.

I have been using Z starX balls and love them. Great distance off the driver.

Still gaming the 08 Bridgestone B330 ,but will be switching when my supply runs out.Only have 2 1/2 dz left :(

Still gaming the 08 Bridgestone B330 ,but will be switching when my supply runs out.Only have 2 1/2 dz left :(

lefty, those should last you a while!

ever since i bought a 3 pack of the pentas i've been gaming them. it's the best feeling ball at impact i've ever hit.

Back