Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Titleist

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • Top Flight

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
anyone ever play the wilson tx4 pro ball? I can find those for about 1.00 a ball. Also found some good deals on the Nike One tour and tour d

Right now I'm gaming a TM Burner, got a great deal at the local shop. Can't wait to try the Penta!

I am going the Penta right now, but I have a sleeve of the Srixon Z-Stars and Bridgestone B330-s in the bag to give them a try. It seems i am always trying a new ball, I really need to decide which one I like and stick with it.

I'm still playing the Nike Vapor as I've yet to find a ball that is as forgiving for my mishits. I also have 2 dozen Nike Tour D that I bought from Sam's club for 12.73 a dozen. I have been playing them occassionally but its hard to pull me away from the Vapor. After THP let me try the Penta I have used a sleeve of them as well. I'm going to a Bridgestone ball fitting session on May 5th and I look forward to the results.

Bridgestone e6. Supposed to reduce sidespin for straighter shots. Last week, hit 13|14 fairways, but must attribute that first to a free-flowing confident swing with good tempo and set-up.

I have been playing the Penta this season. It is the best ball for me from within 125 yds, and it is decent with the big stick as well.

Right now I'm playing a Pro V1- I got a doz of those and a doz Callaway Tour i for X-mas that I am going to use up. After that my plan is to try out the Bridgestone B330-s that was recommended to me from my Bridgestone ball fitting. I have played that ball for a couple holes at the most and thought it was good so I'm looking forward to putting it through a more rigorous test and if all goes well it'll be my ball permanently. I can tell you I already like the piece of mind I'll have from knowing that this ball is right for my swing! Before that ball fitting I honestly had no idea, I'd buy whatever the ads told me to buy.

I have been playing the Z Star and sometimes the tri-speed/tri-speed tour.

I played the yellow last weekend and liked them

I want a Yellow Penta (JB, you should tell TM this).

First of all I don't game anything. :eyepoke: :bad:

I play TaylorMade Penta TP when I can get it. When I can't get the Penta, then I experiment. Still like the Burner TP too. :golf2:

It is between the Penta and the TP Black LDP. I still have about 3 dozen of the Black that I bought last year and I bought a dozen of the Penta when they first came out to try. I rotate them on each hole. The Penta seems to be a better ball for me but I still have all the TP Black to use up first.

prob Hawk loving his Chromax

BUSTED!

Not really, I picked BStone. Now I feel bad for not representing. Maybe the mystery man will come forward

Bridgestone e6+

Currently for me it's the Nike ONE Vapor. It's a little to unforgiving for my game right now unfortunately. I got them cause I liked the idea of a three piece ball and they were on sale. Bridgestone is coming through my area in June so I'm going to head to one of their fitting sessions then and see what happens.

Currently, I'm using the Precept lady IQs in pink, but I've discovered the Srixon Z-Stars and absolutely :love: them!!

Re: What ball are you currently gaming?

Re: What ball are you currently gaming?

Right now I'm playing 3 different balls.

Quick 9 round or executive courses I play the top flight v2. Also just when I want a practice round.

For regular 18 holes I play the bridgestone e6.

For nicer courses I play the srixon zstarx.

Not sure if it's smart playing three different balls. But it's been working ok. I'm going to stop playing the topflight all together soon. I just ordered 4 dozen e6's so they should hold me over and I still have 2 dozen starz's as well.

Currently for me it's the Nike ONE Vapor. It's a little to unforgiving for my game right now unfortunately. I got them cause I liked the idea of a three piece ball and they were on sale. Bridgestone is coming through my area in June so I'm going to head to one of their fitting sessions then and see what happens.

Check this out while you wait for Bridgestone to come to your area. It's a live chat fitting with one of their reps. The thread has a link in the first post. A few of us have tried it and found it very helpful.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?10814-B-Fit-Launches&p=252568&viewfull=1

The Tour Yellow is a great ball. Little pricey but Im loving the color and it performs too.

You make up for it by actually finding your ball instead of losing one every three holes (at least in my personal experience) especially in the water hazards. Love this ball and the only thing that would change my mind is if they come up with a cheaper yellow Penta.

I think my game is finally getting to the point that I notice differences in balls. Before I would just hack at anything I had in the bag. But now I am beginning to be more concerned with feel instead of distance. Right now I am using the Callaway warbird. Might grab a box of those Nike KaBOOMS or whatever they're called...

Check this out while you wait for Bridgestone to come to your area. It's a live chat fitting with one of their reps. The thread has a link in the first post. A few of us have tried it and found it very helpful.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?10814-B-Fit-Launches&p=252568&viewfull=1

I used their online chat and "Jeff" suggested I try the e7 or B330RX. The online chat is pretty accurate. I attended a Bridgestone ball-fitting last night and after hitting my e6, they suggested...an e7 or a B330RX! They gave me a 2-ball sleeve of each. I'll be changing my signature after this weekend!

I currently play the 330-RX until my supply runs out then I'm switching to the Penta. Been working the pro shop guys, and getting discounts off the price of the Penta (including my 10% club discount) so I'm stocking up!

I just voted for "Other" but I wasn't the first one....

I use Precept Laddie's because of the great price, 20 bucks for 24 balls, and because I'm a noob. I lose too many balls to hazards to pay $4 per ball.....

Back