Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I have a clip on brush that goes on my bag, but I'd like to get another brush type of thing because when mine hangs on my bag, it gets caught on my towel and it starts to pull the threads apart. Do they have brushes that are enclosed or a snap-out type that I can use?

Get a Spotless Swing towel. Good on the course and no need for a brush on your bag. I had the same issues with the brush and stabbing myself with the steel part. Never again. I forgot the code but I think we get 15% off an order. I'm sure someone will chime in with that code if not then look at the outing feedback thread and it's in there I believe.

+1 on the spotless

That towel is a good replacement and cleans the grass and dirt off of the grooves just like a brush?

I am currently looking to buy that towel too lol. But if you want a straight brush I actually like the Frogger brush. It has a replacement head that the box says to use for softer metals but I use it on my BP's and it doesnt leave any scratches.

And they have PINK!! :twist:

WOOO HOOO!!

That towel is a good replacement and cleans the grass and dirt off of the grooves just like a brush?

Yup, it has a rough patch on the inside of the towel just for that purpose. The good thing is it's not made of metal and it's on the inside so it won't catch on anything. I would still have a brush but now I can buy the cheapies and leave them at home for cleaning the clubs thoroughly. If the dirt is deep in the groove nothing beats a good sharp tee.

:D+1 for the Spotless Swing Towel.

I have one on my bag. Last weekend, we were warming up on the driving range before going out on the course and my wife asked me what she could do to get the green plastic residue from the mat off of her clubs. She was scrubbing away on her club with a regular towel to no effect. I suggested that she try my Spotless Swing Towel. The course section on the inside of the towel removed all of the plastic from her club in seconds. Her response was, "That worked great. I want one of these!". Ordered one that evening and it is now on her bag.

There was a discount code?! Darn. Paid full price. Still worth it.

GC: No pink Spotless Swing Towels. Just red or black. Maybe a red one washed with a little bleach?

:D+1 for the Spotless Swing Towel.

I have one on my bag. Last weekend, we were warming up on the driving range before going out on the course and my wife asked me what she could do to get the green plastic residue from the mat off of her clubs. She was scrubbing away on her club with a regular towel to no effect. I suggested that she try my Spotless Swing Towel. The course section on the inside of the towel removed all of the plastic from her club in seconds. Her response was, "That worked great. I want one of these!". Ordered one that evening and it is now on her bag.

There was a discount code?! Darn. Paid full price. Still worth it.

GC: No pink Spotless Swing Towels. Just red or black. Maybe a red one washed with a little bleach?

Did you get yours from the Spotless Swing Towel website?

Back