The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

check out esurance

I disagree...somehow I find her strangely attractive. Maybe it's the pseudo-pin up girl make up she's rockin?
i can't stand those progressive insurance commercials on tv. the lady they use in the ad is annoying and odd looking. i don't get it. it makes me not want their services at all.

I played and I use that term loosely, 18 today and lets just say I couldnt get off the course fast enough. Lost a ton of balls, couldnt make a good shot or putt all day and just plain stunk. I wanted to walk off the course at one point it was so bad. Grrrr

BORED...BORED...BORED here at work!! Just me and one other person here in the office as everyone is off today :( Another 2 and a half hours until my weekend cn begin!!

I played and I use that term loosely, 18 today and lets just say I couldnt get off the course fast enough. Lost a ton of balls, couldnt make a good shot or putt all day and just plain stunk. I wanted to walk off the course at one point it was so bad. Grrrr

JB and I had that same round today. We both were struggling BIG TIME. The only good part was that it was sunny even though the forcast called for rain so I got some decent sun.

Re: The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

GolferGal said:
JB and I had that same round today. We both were struggling BIG TIME. The only good part was that it was sunny even though the forcast called for rain so I got some decent sun.
So JB shot a 79 then? Haha?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you take a puppy outside,watch him pee and poop, but when you bring him back in within 10 minutes he'll pee on the floor? I'm glad we have a lot of tile flooring!

How can you take a puppy outside,watch him pee and poop, but when you bring him back in within 10 minutes he'll pee on the floor? I'm glad we have a lot of tile flooring!

Smallie - It's a boy thing. A girl wouldn't have done that.

yeah the girl dog would have refused to go outside all together and waited to go back in to do both #1 and #2 on the floor!

yeah the girl dog would have refused to go outside all together and waited to go back in to do both #1 and #2 on the floor!

Did your wife and kids leave you home alone drinking again?:act-up:

I feel your pain.Went though that about a month ago.Now that KillR is getting a little bigger and the weather is getting better that problem seems to be disappearing.Good luck and hope the pup gets on the same page as you.

How ya been Jeff? It's been a while.

Insurance Companies! We signed up for new insurance and they say our effective date is April 15th....however there is a laundry list of exams that are not covered for 90 days. You can go to the doctor if you are injured but you can't go for a physical. You will be covered if you get an annual exam but they won't cover the office visit so you have to pay for that out of pocket for the first 3 months. I guess it's better then no coverage at all for 3 months but it's just weird. And some o the things they won't cover for the 1st 3 months is really weird like tonsils??? I had those pulled over 20 years ago so it doesn't matter but it just seems silly to me. Oh well at least I know if I get sick I can see the doctor now. I just get get a hernia because that has to wait 90 days haha.

I just get get a hernia because that has to wait 90 days haha.

Avoid trying to squat 300 pounds for the next 90 days and you should be okay. LOL.

Kevin

lol I know not what you speak of! :act-up:

Did your wife and kids leave you home alone drinking again?:act-up:

Charlie the puppy just came all the way downstairs just to take a dump in the hallway. Luckily the whole basement is tile or concrete, so at least he didn't do it on the carpet. Grrrr. Anyone want a puppy? hehe

Charlie the puppy just came all the way downstairs just to take a dump in the hallway. Luckily the whole basement is tile or concrete, so at least he didn't do it on the carpet. Grrrr. Anyone want a puppy? hehe

Well - he does know he has to go downstairs when he has to go. He just forgot the door part.

Well - he does know he has to go downstairs when he has to go. He just forgot the door part.

He's actually used the dog door, which is upstairs, a few times to go outside to use the facilities. Getting to the backyard is done upstairs, unfortunately!

He's actually used the dog door, which is upstairs, a few times to go outside to use the facilities. Getting to the backyard is done upstairs, unfortunately!

He has a short attention span and he was all excited.

He's definitely got his own personality. +50 on the short attention span!

Re: The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Random hail storms are mildly annoying.

went food shopping with my son after going to the range with him. walked into Publix with clear sunny skies walked out into a mini monsoon

Seeing some of these comments make me smile about the weather. I played every weekend during the winter. the course was brown but it was still fun and yes playing in 30-40 degree weather may not but it is better than the stuff i am playing in now imo. the better news is that next year i will be down in destin,fl every other weekend

Random hail storms are mildly annoying.

Keep your head down out there Dirt. I thought about you today. We were cranking down 80 and a truck goes by that looks like surveyers or something with Indiana plates. Then I realized you said they gave you a Chevy this time and this wasn't. For a minute I was going to chase you down, lol.

Back