Puma Cell Fusion Limited Edition Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at the office. The colors are bright and the shoes are really comfortable. To me these shoes scream Puma style.

851634783_5bygg-L-1.jpg

851634835_JK95Z-L-1.jpg

851634847_h7SUN-L-1.jpg

851634883_ucDMN-L-1.jpg

851634894_C7Dhr-L-1.jpg

I feel like I should be playing golf in the tropics and holding a Pina Colada at the same time with these shoes. I hear a Jimmy Buffett song coming on. Love the Cell Fusions though since they're the first run of shoes from Puma that actually fit my wide feet.

those are perfect shoes to be worn in Florida! Great colors!!! It's like Sligo and Puma teamed up to make some shoes

Love those they are sweeeet. I think Puma just has the best style hands down imo.

fantastic!

Id never wear them but mad respect for whoever can pull it off

Are those men's??

Thats a good question duey. I kind of wondered that same thing myself.

I didn't think so at first, with the different shoe strings and pastel colors, but could be. Just not for me.

God I hope those aren't mens!

Thats a good question duey. I kind of wondered that same thing myself.

I didn't think so at first, with the different shoe strings and pastel colors, but could be. Just not for me.

Yup they are mens. If you check out the video from the PGA Show we did on their new line, PUMA discusses these shoes. I would wear them with certain outfits, but not often.

Very cool, :love: the interchanging shoelaces :)

Great looking shoes but i could never pull off those colors.

Yup they are mens. If you check out the video from the PGA Show we did on their new line, PUMA discusses these shoes. I would wear them with certain outfits, but not often.

I knew I'd seen these, just couldn't remember where. While they are cool in some way's it, it would take someone much cooler than I to pull those off. I take grab from the buddy's if I wear a white belt, lol.

I knew I'd seen these, just couldn't remember where. While they are cool in some way's it, it would take someone much cooler than I to pull those off. I take grab from the buddy's if I wear a white belt, lol.

+1 haha I just couldnt rock these.

Just saw an ad with Rickie Fowler wearing these and they have the matching shirts to this style. Pretty tropical.

Rickie Fowler was wearing these today.

sweet kicks!

Back