2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

Re: 2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

tcalloway1 said:
initial impressions of the 24's is that i do not like the orange. i love the finish on the head but can't do the orange. why???
Because the lefty version will have pink on them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's really a pity, b/c these irons are dead set sexy!! it would be cool if you could order them with a choice of about 1/2 a dozen colors or so. i'd love to see the "X" in black.

Do you think they changed that because if done in Blue it would look far too much like the last version?

Because the lefty version will have pink on them lol

you're in no position to diss this lefty thanks, haha

Do you think they changed that because if done in Blue it would look far too much like the last version?

i'm sure that was part of the reasoning but the 22's "X" is chrome/silver, just surrounded by black and blue. but then again, look at the coloring on the 20's compared to the 22's, they were pretty similar i suppose. i just think by changing the finish, they look completely different. i hope you get to review them.

i'm sure that was part of the reasoning but the 22's "X" is chrome/silver, just surrounded by black and blue. but then again, look at the coloring on the 20's compared to the 22's, they were pretty similar i suppose. i just think by changing the finish, they look completely different. i hope you get to review them.

We have put our request in. Hopefully we get to as well. It reminds me of the Mizuno complete switch last year as well.

We have put our request in. Hopefully we get to as well. It reminds me of the Mizuno complete switch last year as well.

yeah, i see that.

i just don't understand why the boldness in color? the x series have such a cult like following anyway. it's a complete turn off for me and i hate that.

yeah, i see that.

i just don't understand why the boldness in color? the x series have such a cult like following anyway. it's a complete turn off for me and i hate that.

I agree. I am hoping it is like the MachSpeeds, that once we see them in hand, they look that much better.

I agree. I am hoping it is like the MachSpeeds, that once we see them in hand, they look that much better.

i'm sure they will be totally different looking in hand but really, why the orange? i just can't get over it, at least right now. i just don't understand why all this wonderful technology and design has to be so dang colorful. i guess it's the in thing right now though, just look at rickie fowler's outfits.

i put a good word in for you ... it's as good as done ...

I like the orange. They've already used blue, red. May as well change it up a bit. I can't tell on my iPhone, but if tey have a burner-like finish, the orange will look sexy!

initial impressions of the 24's is that i do not like the orange. i love the finish on the head but can't do the orange. why???

the orange doesn't look as good in the picture as it does in hand ... it actually is a great compliment to the highly polished pvd finish ... the x22s looked a little garish in the initial pictures as well but also looked much better in hand ... the orange on the g10 wasn't received well initially either but people became fans of it ... anyway notwithstanding looks ... the improved vft is going to be the hit of the year as far as irons go ... and that's going to make any misgivings people have about colors take a back seat i'm sure ...

I like the orange. They've already used blue, red. May as well change it up a bit. I can't tell on my iPhone, but if tey have a burner-like finish, the orange will look sexy!

i hear that thainer. i do like the finish a lot, personally, i just don't like all the bold, bright colors.

the orange doesn't look as good in the picture as it does in hand ... it actually is a great compliment to the highly polished pvd finish ... the x22s looked a little garish in the initial pictures as well but also looked much better in hand ... the orange on the g10 wasn't received well initially either but people became fans of it ... anyway notwithstanding looks ... the improved vft is going to be the hit of the year as far as irons go ... and that's going to make any misgivings people have about colors take a back seat i'm sure ...

i'm glad that the vft has been improved as well vicar. and i'm sure that if i ever had the chance to hit them then i wouldn't care about the orange. seems like you have some nice callaway connections, see what you can do about hooking your boy up!!!!!

yeah, i see that.

I agree TC. The last good-looking Callaway X-series iron was the x20 Tours, IMO. I really don't care for the x22s or these.

Based on the color scheme I know what the UT players will be using :D

i hear that thainer. i do like the finish a lot, personally, i just don't like all the bold, bright colors.

i'm glad that the vft has been improved as well vicar. and i'm sure that if i ever had the chance to hit them then i wouldn't care about the orange. seems like you have some nice callaway connections, see what you can do about hooking your boy up!!!!!

truth be told tcal i leased my body to callaway allowing the callaway logos via temporary tattoo to be placed on my forehead, larynx, and forearms for a period of time not exceeding 6 months or until golf season in ohio has ended ... whichever is longer ...

truth be told tcal i leased my body to callaway allowing the callaway logos via temporary tattoo to be placed on my forehead, larynx, and forearms for a period of time not exceeding 6 months or until golf season in ohio has ended ... whichever is longer ...

lmao!

i would easily get a chevron tattoo or something callaway related in exchange for a set of irons.

For the record I like the orange on these and I'm hoping that the finish us similar to the new Cleveland irons

I love the orange.... Now if they just changed the grey to navy blue I might actually alternate these my Clevelands.... I might not be in the majority but these irons are sweet looking. Ever since my first CG14 BP wedge I have been hooked on the color. Something calming about it at address. They will definitely set themselves apart on the big store shelves...

lmao!

i would easily get a chevron tattoo or something callaway related in exchange for a set of irons.

ditto. maybe we can get a group rate...

I've said on here before that I'm not a Callaway fan and wouldn't play any of their clubs due to the fanboys that are my friends locally but I do find these at least a little appealing. I'm kind of digging the orange on them!

I definitely could work with the orange if I was doing an extended test with these bad boys :)

I've said on here before that I'm not a Callaway fan and wouldn't play any of their clubs due to the fanboys that are my friends locally but I do find these at least a little appealing. I'm kind of digging the orange on them!

Im with you. Ive disliked callaways product for years, but they are definitely coming from one end of my personal scale to the other.

i like the way the x looks but i also like the orange. change it up a little bit

I like the orange, goes with my bag and my bright orange clic gear... but I really do not need to start looking at clubs again... well maybe....LOL

Back