Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Best options I could find:

Several tee times 7:30 - 8:30 at Sudden Valley ($38)
8:38 at North Bellingham ($49)
7:30 at Homestead ($38), BUT only available for 2 people.
Not a damn thing at Lake Padden before 10:30.
Shuksan will be a big nasty mudhole, not worth it, plus you NEED a cart there.

Thoughts?

I'm fine with any of those if we can get 3 or 4 guys together.

I'm fine with any of those if we can get 3 or 4 guys together.

Cool. I'll grab the 8:38 at NoBel just in case - if we decide on Sudden there's plenty of tee times so we shouldn't have to worry there.

So...anybody else interested??

Sudden valley would be my first choice,north second but I am open to anywhere

Sudden valley would be my first choice,north second but I am open to anywhere

Cool man. So are you good to go with your work schedule then?

Haven't heard a peep. Now need to find someone to watch my kiddo and I am a go

OK. We will tentatively plan for Sudden then - how early works for both of you guys? I'm down for the 7:30, but don't want to grab it if you guys need a little more time.

Dustin, you good to go or no? And Curt, you still interested even if it's just us?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dustin, you good to go or no? And Curt, you still interested even if it's just us?

Unfortunately cannot find someone to watch the kiddo.

No worries Dustin, just wanted to figure out for sure since we're inside 24 hour cancellation policies. Hope you have a good weekend brutha!

So Curt, there's a bunch of tee times starting at 7:30 at Sudden Valley and a bunch starting at 7:53 at North Bellingham. Let me know if you have a preference.

7:53 booked for 2. See you tomorrow morning! I'll probably try to get there right around 7:00 or so to get a good warmup in.

Anyone want to tee it up early Saturday?

Dang it I wish I was closer to all of you guys. Still, it is great how active all of you are. Well done.

Dang it I wish I was closer to all of you guys. Still, it is great how active all of you are. Well done.
You might be able to twist my arm into Chambers Bay again...maybe.

You might be able to twist my arm into Chambers Bay again...maybe.
I like it. Weekends are pretty tied up right now with fall baseball (son) and coaching my daughter's basketball team. Both of those wrap up the first weekend in November. After that I'm mostly free. Maybe the Friday after Thanksgiving???

I would be down for Chambers as well,sign me up

Might be a little tough this week for me, fellas. Keep me posted on whether you set something up though, I might be able to swing it depending on how things pan out.

And if Chambers happens, keep me in the loop! I have a few vouchers to play it at the Golf Club rate too.

Might be a little tough this week for me, fellas. Keep me posted on whether you set something up though, I might be able to swing it depending on how things pan out.

And if Chambers happens, keep me in the loop! I have a few vouchers to play it at the Golf Club rate too.
Spot held :)

Looks like nobody for Saturday then? Can't really book anything if nobody is sure...maybe another weekend boys!

Spot held :)

Haha awesome! I should caution that they are only good till the end of the year though, so we should get on that.

Looks like nobody for Saturday then? Can't really book anything if nobody is sure...maybe another weekend boys!

Sorry brutha, I just can't commit! Promised my girl I'd spend that day with her, specially since I've played like 6 rounds in the last 2.5 weeks haha. I'd really like to preemptively plan something for the weekend of November 1st though if folks are free and interested. Either Saturday or Sunday works here, so I defer to other interested parties regarding which day.

Back