Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

We got a few camera phone pictures sent to us today from someone up in Charlotte. They are of a pretty gorgeous Ghost staff bag and the putter launch setup. We will get them up tomorrow.

Here is a bad picture, but it shows the Ghost Putter Launch being set up and a staff bag that is a must for my collection.

850458524_W5ttv-L-1.jpg

850458534_Sfs5H-L-1.jpg

whoa! that bag is suh-weet! Here's a thought I just had....Will the men game a white putter? I could see some of the LPGA contingency gaming it but not sure about the PGA as the guys are a little more traditional with equipment, etc.

All of those Tour Issue pictures I put up are for PGA players. They will be gaming it this weekend.

Gotcha...I'll be curious to see how many make it on the course this weekend.

There's the putting green you guys need JB! Made to fit the room of course, but that would be the shiznit right there!

+1...he may never leave the house lol

There's the putting green you guys need JB! Made to fit the room of course, but that would be the shiznit right there!

that's what i'm talking about smalls. that putting green would be ideal in casa de thp. just make that whole room a putting green, with a walk way right through the middle (it would make for less sharking for JB too)

that's what i'm talking about smalls. that putting green would be ideal in casa de thp. just make that whole room a putting green, with a walk way right through the middle (it would make for less sharking for JB too)

That would make his awesome home a dream home! I know what flooring I am going to put in my game room when I get my house.

I agree there is just something about the blade that is hot!

That's it exactly, Hot is a great word. Kind of like the fact that it looks too hot as it's all white! I can't wait to try one out.

I really like that Kia Ma blade and I dont normally play anser style putters. The white looks good to me. Not sure about dirt and all, but I would give it a try.

They sure look 'different' and the justification for the white head was an interesting enough read.

I do think they will have trouble selling this putter to men though.

If I had a chance to buy that bag and white blade putter, I don't think I could stop myself, lol. My R9's and Burner iron's would look good in there too.

Noticed the bag says "Ghost Series" on it. Wonder if that means more to come? Sure is a nice looking bag though.

I agree there is just something about the blade that is hot!

I would have to agree with you on this GG as the blade is hot looking. I must admit I am curious as to how this putter still will look and present itself behind the ball and against green grass and in the sun. I know what the press release says but I am a bit of a skeptic at times. I don't thnk it would have enough to get me to give up my SeeMore.

Saw the all white tour bag on Facebook and that thing is sweet looking. Must be a pain to clean but oh so pretty to look at.

Noticed the bag says "Ghost Series" on it. Wonder if that means more to come? Sure is a nice looking bag though.

I think now that we have seen the Tour Issue versions that there will definitely be more to come.

TM Corza Ghost: Mini Review

TM Corza Ghost: Mini Review

I just got back from the Ghost putter release party in Charlotte on tuesday night. Going into the night having not seen the putter other than in pictures, I was anxious to seen one in person. They only had the mallet head, which will be the initial head available at retail with other designs possibly coming in the future. I have to say that I love how these putters set up to the ball, the white color of the head paired with the black alignment lines on the top really frame the ball nicely. The circle in the back of the head is a little smaller than a golf ball so you can't actually pick up the ball with it, but this is a nice addition to the black lines and white color to help make alignment a snap.

The one thing that really stood out for me about these putters was the feel off the face and the roll that they put on the ball. They have a really soft feel off the face, it felt similar to a milled faced putter in my opinion. The AGSI+ face insert puts a really nice roll on the ball. I really started rolling the ball nicely after my putting lesson with Dave Stockton and his son Dave Jr. It's hard to believe I know, but these two really know what they are talking about when it comes to the short game.:D

On wednesday, I got to see all the different Ghost designs on the putting green at Quail Hollow. They have some really cool looking ones made up. The one that I was really partial to was the Daytona Ghost with the plumber neck. This putter is a little thicker than the standard daytona and it also has the black alignment lines with the circle alignment aid in the back. Overall, I think that they really have a winner with these putters. They were getting alot of interest from the tour guys and I can see why. I'm sure like with anything, these might no be everyone's cup of tea but I think that you should at least give this one a chance at the gamer slot in your bag if your in the market for a new putter. I'll try to post a more in depth review after I get my Ghost putter.

Ryan

Re: TM Corza Ghost: Mini Review

Re: TM Corza Ghost: Mini Review

Great review Ryan! Did TM swear you to secrecy regarding the designs that haven't been released yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I merged this one with the ghost putter thread. Awesome stuff Ryan. Looking forward to ours coming soon as well. You have me amped to get my hands on it.

Awesome insight Ryan. Must be cool to get a lesson from such a recognized instructor. Can't wait to hear more and see the pics. Which putter did you select?

I merged this one with the ghost putter thread. Awesome stuff Ryan. Looking forward to ours coming soon as well. You have me amped to get my hands on it.

These are crazy good in my opinion. The tour and retail mallet is really good. The Ghost Kia Ma's are ridiculous also. All the models that I tried on the putting green were sweet! They just set up so nice and put a great roll on the ball.

Awesome insight Ryan. Must be cool to get a lesson from such a recognized instructor. Can't wait to hear more and see the pics. Which putter did you select?

I went with the Daytona Ghost, there are some pics of it up in the first page of the thread. I'm pretty excited to get it!

Great choice Ryan, Can't wait to see your pics once you get it!

Back