Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

CAMILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -5 thru 14.

Villegas with a bogey-free 67. Nice start!

And poor JB Holmes...Got a penalty, and a triple bogey at 14 I think.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

very cool to see Camillo off to a great start hope he can carry it thru the weekend

Viva Colombia!

It's amazing to me how much better Camilo is putting so far this year.

Phil is on fire this morning. 32 on the front.

Phil is on fire this morning. 32 on the front.

so much for him being the choker this week huh? he'll definitely be in contention.

edit: i'm not implying that you said he would choke, but lots of others seemed to think he would

so much for him being the choker this week huh? he'll definitely be in contention.

Tied for 2nd right now. This is going to be a good weekend of golf!

Tied for 2nd right now. This is going to be a good weekend of golf!

yes sir it is! they were saying yesterday that quail hollow has applied to host the pga in 2017. seems that this course could be incredibly tough if it were groomed for a major championship.

I hope Tiger can turn it around today. For some reason, I really want to see him get back in form.

How about Paddy today? Three birdies and an eagle on the front 9. If it wasn't for the two bogies, he'd be up there towards the top already.

Tiger is about 1 shot back of making the cut right now and is set to tee off. I think he turns it around today and atleast is around for the weekend.

Tiger is about 1 shot back of making the cut right now and is set to tee off. I think he turns it around today and atleast is around for the weekend.

I hope he is around too. I just want to see some great golf out of a guy who is exciting to watch. I tend to forget the other stuff while he is on the golf course as long as he is not being a tatrum throwing baby.

How about Paddy today? Three birdies and an eagle on the front 9. If it wasn't for the two bogies, he'd be up there towards the top already.

I love watching Paddy play. He is a grinder. I hope I get to watch him grind in contention this weekend.

I feel the same way about Zach Johnson...not overly long off the tee but his short game and putting is really something when he's on
I love watching Paddy play. He is a grinder. I hope I get to watch him grind in contention this weekend.

Disapointing finish for Paddy. Three bogeys on the back 9 to finish the day at even par.

Tiger just bogeyed the par 5 10th hole to put himself at +3 thus far, he has 8 holes to go and currently is T99th. He's gonna miss the cut isn't he?!

He is very close to missing it unless he turns around fast. Looks like he is in bunker city today. PGA Shot Tracker is showing that he is missing left almost every hole.

I feel bad for Kenny Perry. I was hoping he'd hold on through the weekend. Oh well.

I'm thinking he is officially done. 3 straight bogeys. Ouch.

Villegas with a 72. Still within striking distance and sets himself up for a nice weekend. But with the low scores he knows he could've hit under par.

I really thought he would turn it around today. But perhaps we are overestimating his abilities right now. There is some great golf being played.

This guy was winning Majors getting sex.

He's probably went weeks without any, if not months.

Get Rachel Uchitel on a plane to TPC ASAP.

We want Tiger back.

Re: Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

Spank818 said:
I feel bad for Kenny Perry. I was hoping he'd hold on through the weekend. Oh well.
I don't. I picked him to choke this tournament lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back