It's official: I love Taylormade!!

Well we got some nasty weather here today but hopefully its been nice enough for you to enjoy your trip. Let us know all the details.

Here is a bad picture, but it shows the Ghost Putter Launch being set up and a staff bag that is a must for my collection.

850458524_W5ttv-L-1.jpg

850458534_Sfs5H-L-1.jpg

disregard my request im blind

Last edited:
Man do I want to be you right now!

Me too! A putting lesson from Dave Stockton is priceless. Congrats on winning a terrific prize!

Congrats, from the pictures it looks like an amazing putter, so I'm sure the release will be excellent. Can't beat a lesson from Stockton. Enjoy!

Hopefully we hear from the OP about his trip today. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully we hear from the OP about his trip today. Looking forward to it.

+1 JB, I can't wait to hear what he'll have to say about the extra models of the ghost that will be coming out later.

Spoke to our friends at TM today that said the winner was a great guy and they are glad they got to meet him. He also received a special prize from the tour van!

For those that missed this one, Ryno posted a mini review in the Ghost Putter thread. Good stuff.

ryno, congrats again. Sounds like the experience of a lifetime. I enjoyed your thoughts on the new Ghost putter and think you made a great choice with the Daytona. Can you give share a little bit about the putting lesson? What what was it like? Did you learn anything that helped you out?

ryno, congrats again. Sounds like the experience of a lifetime. I enjoyed your thoughts on the new Ghost putter and think you made a great choice with the Daytona. Can you give share a little bit about the putting lesson? What what was it like? Did you learn anything that helped you out?
The putting lesson was amazing. The way that Mr. Stockton and his son teach and break things down is fantastic, they break it down and relate it to easy to understand things. They teach the forward press and are big on the flow of the stroke. I was really rolling the ball well by the time we were done. They changed my posture setting up to the putt, I was standing up a little to tall so they got me flexing my knees and getting in a more athletic position. They also changed how I approch the putt in general, I used to be more concerned about making sure everything was lined up and I ended up being to stiff and that is what was contributing to my inconsistency with my speed. They got me looking more at putting to a spot rather than being concerned so much with aligning all the lines. I could go on forever about the experience, but that is the nuts and bolts of it. Also, the Golf Channel was filming for the "What's in the Bag" spotlight on Taylormade that is supposed to air before the US Open and they were filming for part of my lesson with Mr. Stockton so I'm anxious to see if I'll make it on tv.

The putting lesson was amazing. The way that Mr. Stockton and his son teach and break things down is fantastic, they break it down and relate it to easy to understand things. They teach the forward press and are big on the flow of the stroke. I was really rolling the ball well by the time we were done. They changed my posture setting up to the putt, I was standing up a little to tall so they got me flexing my knees and getting in a more athletic position. They also changed how I approch the putt in general, I used to be more concerned about making sure everything was lined up and I ended up being to stiff and that is what was contributing to my inconsistency with my speed. They got me looking more at putting to a spot rather than being concerned so much with aligning all the lines. I could go on forever about the experience, but that is the nuts and bolts of it. Also, the Golf Channel was filming for the "What's in the Bag" spotlight on Taylormade that is supposed to air before the US Open and they were filming for part of my lesson with Mr. Stockton so I'm anxious to see if I'll make it on tv.

It is official, I hate you. Man, congrats on such a great outing! I am glad you had such a great time and I am uber jealous of your putting lesson.

Cool stuff ryno. Let me know if you make it on TV. I don't have TGC unfortunately. I love it that a fellow THP'er got to do this.

Very cool. Let us know when your on the air so we can watch. Congrats.

Back