Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

2 double bogeys in a row for Eldrick. I was not expecting this at all. I hope he gets his life together shortly followed by his golf game.

I really thought he would turn it around today. But perhaps we are overestimating his abilities right now. There is some great golf being played.

I agree JB, there is some great golf being played! We would really be missing some good golf if we were too busy worrying about Tiger the entire time.

Wow, this is a complete meltdown. Crazy to see. I am sure that some will say "he's just rusty". I dont buy that argument. The guy is just playing poorly. This is not rust. He has played non-stop golf for a month now.

That guy has to be hurting. I feel sorry for him in a way and hope he can straighten everything out. I may stop being a golf fan of his, but I appreciate him as a fellow human and hope he can work out the demons in his life.

Wow his hole went
1 - Drive (OB Maybe)
2 - Penalty
3 - Shot - Into Water
4 - Penalty
5 - Shot - Into Water
6 - Penalty
7 - Shot - to unknown
8 - Penalty
9 - into Fairway (211 from hole)
10 - Short of green
11 - On green
12 - in the hole

:thumb: Nice putt! :bashful:

Wow... a 4-putt for tiger with 3 of those from 3 and a half feet. He really needs to get things straightened out for next week. I think he's had either 4 or 5 3-putts today?

Looks like Tiger has the weekend off. Maybe another Nickelback concert.

Re: Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

wedstuntpuller said:
Wow... a 4-putt for tiger with 3 of those from 3 and a half feet. He really needs to get things straightened out for next week. I think he's had either 4 or 5 3-putts today?
Can you say 'mailing it in?'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See what happens when he has to watch his behavior?

Jease............................

Nick Faldo - "He doesn't seem to be in balance...A few years back he had the balance on and off the golf course."

I literally cracked up.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

0430-tiger-story.hmedium.jpg

I'm confident he'll come back strong, though

0430-tiger-story.hmedium.jpg

I'm confident he'll come back strong, though

great pic grogger!

it was just awful watching tiger today. i swear, he's focusing to much on his behaviour as opposed to just playing golf. i'd rather have the club slamming, sailor's mouth tiger, that plays with that intensity we've all seen in the past than this blank face beating balls all over the golf course. he better get it back soon b/c it's just not fun watching tiger right now.

great pic grogger!

it was just awful watching tiger today. i swear, he's focusing to much on his behaviour as opposed to just playing golf. i'd rather have the club slamming, sailor's mouth tiger, that plays with that intensity we've all seen in the past than this blank face beating balls all over the golf course. he better get it back soon b/c it's just not fun watching tiger right now.

I just dont see it that way. His fans will say its because of the holding back on his behavior. I just think the guy is befuddled with his game and has no idea where teh ball is going.

Ha that sounds like my game JB. So is tiger going to make the cut?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

great pic grogger!

TC. I would LOVE to agree w/ this, but unfortunately I can't and don't.

Tiger just didn't play well. End of story.

He's going to be in for another two short days of golf if he continues this at TPC.

his private life is in shambles and he's having trouble focusing.....it's all in his head.

the pouty face is kind of annoying.

OEM Kevin said:
Ha that sounds like my game JB. So is tiger going to make the cut?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

he's already misses it. his post round interview....close to tears.

well, i agree with you guys that his head isn't in it, and that he's in as much control of a golf ball right now as i am, but i also think that he's super conscious about his actions as opposed to just playing golf. i'm sure i'm wrong, it's just a thought though. either way, it sucks watching him struggle this bad.

snicker.doodles said:
his private life is in shambles and he's having trouble focusing.....it's all in his head.

the pouty face is kind of annoying.
Having to remember 120 birthdays will do that to you lol

'hello golf? it's me Tiger'

No surprise, I was glad to see him play poorly. If he was emotional afterwards (I didn't see his press conference), I would be glad to see it. The robot image got old about 5 years ago.

I think having a tournament like this will end up benefitting him in the long run. Once his personal life is even a little bit calmer, his competitive nature will make him work that much harder and he'll be a force of nature again.

Back