THP Partners With Folds Of Honor

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that this idea of giving back, and especially to this charity has me fired up!

Well done THP!

The coin looks great , but the reason behind the coin is even better .

The coin looks fantastic, very well done on the design.

The coin came out looking really nice.

Looks awesome

The coin is fantastic!

Can you take my money now?

The coin looks great. Definitely supporting a great organization.

Thanks guys. These coins will be made exactly one time for those that sign up and will be a very cool keepsake for those that like to support great causes.

The coins are awesome, can't wait till signups open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoa. Just caught the pic of the coin. That is crazy awesome. Gonna have to do a better job to not lose that coin like my 2014 one. Great job JB/GG

The coin looks great and helping such a great cause is a fantastic idea.
Looking forward to signing up.

Thanks guys. These coins will be made exactly one time for those that sign up and will be a very cool keepsake for those that like to support great causes.

How many do you plan on having made?

Enough to cover 2015 Albatross Club memberships. That is it.

Ok Thanks. I know I will be signing up for sure. Would be a great keepsake to add to my other coins and golf items

I thought I was crazy...but when I view this thread on tapatalk the coins don't show up on the first post. After looking on my web browser I see them. Those are awesome!

Coin looks great

That coin is going to be incredible, but better yet, it's going to be SPECIAL.

That coin is going to be incredible, but better yet, it's going to be SPECIAL.

Yup! Symbolic of the good in this world.

Already planned on signing up for 2015 but this just made it a bit more special. Thanks

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. We are pretty excited for 2015 and have so much planned for our amazing group of supporters that make this place tick.

Back