Odyssey Black Series Tour #9

snicker.doodles

Substantially Revised.
Reaction score
Handicap
lowstimps
does anyone have any experience with the sightlines on the Odyssey Black Series putters and removing the the sightline?

The topline has a groove with white paintfill....that's easy enough to remove. But the sightline has no groove. It looks like silver paint and I am considering removing it.

86b104ef.jpg

Thoughts or suggestions?

I love mine how it is. Id never hurt it!

update:

i added 10 grams of lead tape to the bottom. i've been stroking it around the greens and am falling for it hard. i haven't taken the time to remove the painfill yet. the sightline is growing on me but the topline paint has to go.

look out boyfriend....you might be getting replaced.

I like the lines! I think Im going to throw the #9 in for the next round. I dunno its just soooooo smooth!

lol, is that a shoe next to your #9 in that picture? and why is there a shoe that appears to be floating in the air? lol at the images in my head

I like the lines! I think Im going to throw the #9 in for the next round. I dunno its just soooooo smooth!

There was a guy I saw today that said you shouldn't do it. He just said for me to tell you this one thing. Im not sure what he means, but he said you would know.

Spoiler
Fourteen

There was a guy I saw today that said you shouldn't do it. He just said for me to tell you this one thing. Im not sure what he means, but he said you would know.

Spoiler
Fourteen

LOL you thread hijacker!!

make it happen OEM. dude, you just bought the brnze cleveland, have the M8, now get that 14.

See Im trying to collect them! I cant let them get away if Im going to collect. Im a discerning collector lol

See Im trying to collect them! I cant let them get away if Im going to collect. Im a discerning collector lol

dude, just collect drivers, not putters.

Re: Odyssey Black Series Tour #9

tcalloway1 said:
make it happen OEM. dude, you just bought the brnze cleveland, have the M8, now get that 14.
I concur. Make it happen OEM!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fourteen

where's the "let's keep this thread on topic" post?

oh right. n'mind.

maybe I'll snap a picture of the headcover with the stitched autograph of Phil Mickelson that my boy Nate hooked me up with. it's pretty sweet.

snicker.doodles said:

oh right. n'mind.

maybe I'll snap a picture of the headcover with the stitched autograph of Phil Mickelson that my boy Nate hooked me up with. it's pretty sweet.
Now you're just showing off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't pay much attention to what odyssey does putterwise.....so when it showed up the other day....after I looked it over....I was shocked.

the bossman should be getting one of the limited PM proto's from Nate. we're lucky enough to have one of the top grossing Callaway greengrass accounts in the nation so we get the hookup sometimes.

showing off? nooooooo. I would never.

Yeah, snap a picture for us.

oh right. n'mind.

sorry doodles, didn't mean to get your thread off topic.

i can't wait to see the headcover you scored. how does one get to know nate?

Maybe you need to bring him and the boy friend to the Midwest?

tcalloway1 said:
sorry doodles, didn't mean to get your thread off topic.

bwahahhahaha!!! I was kidding....I pay high rent on this thread you know. lol.

Nate gets it done. He's THA MAN.

Back