What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
it could if you were willing to part with a specific putter, haha.

glad to hear that it's working out. a good hybrid's great to have in the arsenal. i still think they look like a swollen thumb on the end of a stick though. i also think it's about time for you to share some pics of your new ponies.

lol thats exactly what they look like but damn do they hit the ball well. yeah youre right I need to do a new WITB photo this weekend.

dude Im loving it. First time on the range I cranked one like freakin 590 yards bro! haha actually I was almost hitting it as far as my driver on the range. Thats not saying much with my drives but Im very happy with it. Decided to add the 23* I like it so much. Of course that one wont have the project x in it

Now THAT i wanna see...LOL

Can I ask how exactly you determined that it needed to be farther up, and what exactly allignment sticks are? I have never had formal lessons or really used any drills to improve my game other than trial and error at the range / practice green. I am pretty good with my irons, but definitely wouldn't mind gaining distance and accuracy by improving where I place the ball in my stance.

Here is a link for allignment sticks. http://www.toursticks.com/ I went to lowes and purchased 2 fiberglass driveway markers(essentially the same thing). I was at the range hitting the driver and told my g/f to take the sticks out and when i got ready to hit I had her allign one of the sticks from between my stance to where the ball was. I then lined one up from my left heel, there was about a 5 or 6 inch difference. I used to hit low drives, I moved the ball up and I got a lot more height and carry distance in my drives.

Go to lowes they will cost you about 2 bucks a stick. Great for working at the range.

I ordered my SeeMore putter and a TaylorMade Catalina bag today, and when they come in I will also be picking up a bagboy push cart. Once I have everything in I will post new WITB pics since I also have new shafts in my fairway woods.

Picked up an Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 from a buddy for $35.. wasn't a necessity but I liked the feel of the insert, and didn't think it'd hurt to have another putter :)

Ogio Grom in a black plaid pattern (who said guys couldn't have sharp looking bags?)

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

RxGus said:
Ogio Grom in a black plaid pattern (who said guys couldn't have sharp looking bags?)
Those bags are classy lookin with the plaid Gus! Good pickup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Got them for $80 off retail. My old bag (random generic bag) stand broke and the shoulder straps were breaking at the seems.

Anyone had a grom before? Do they hold up well?

RxGus said:
Got them for $80 off retail. My old bag (random generic bag) stand broke and the shoulder straps were breaking at the seems.

Anyone had a grom before? Do they hold up well?
IMO you can't go wrong with Ogio. Great quality, cool features, good functionality ,etc. I've always had an Ogio bag and prob will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered my SeeMore putter and a TaylorMade Catalina bag today, and when they come in I will also be picking up a bagboy push cart. Once I have everything in I will post new WITB pics since I also have new shafts in my fairway woods.

I got a bag boy push cart over the winter, I love it. I prefer to walk anyway but now I like it even more.

I am anxiously awaiting OEM Kevin to post his daily equipment purchase. :D

I am anxiously awaiting OEM Kevin to post his daily equipment purchase. :D

I thought I read that he bought a putter. Or yellow balls? Wasn't that today?

I just received my Guerin Rife Two-Bar Hybrid Belly Putter yesterday. Ordered it two days ago and played first round with it today. Just getting use to it but man it is rolling the ball smooth. I think this might kick the voodoo daddy back into the closet :eek:).. Very easy to use a pendalum motion on putts inside 10 foot thus more putts are on line more often.. I like it :eek:)!

Lol ok I'll give it up. So it was so hot in my house and I know I would have Got yelled at if I turned the a/c on so left early to cool off at golf galaxy. Picked up more yellow balls , under armor golf shirt that was 50% off the already low price , matching shorts and the Odyssey backstrike marxmen. The putter I hated when I first tried it. But today is a new day lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Lol ok I'll give it up. So it was so hot in my house and I know I would have Got yelled at if I turned the a/c on so left early to cool off at golf galaxy. Picked up more yellow balls , under armor golf shirt that was 50% off the already low price , matching shorts and the Odyssey backstrike marxmen. The putter I hated when I first tried it. But today is a new day lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

(In my best game show host voice) And that concludes today's purchase by OEM Kevin. Stay tuned tomorrow as we reveal... (in the best game show crowd shout) WHAT... DID... OEM KEVIN... PURCHASE! Just remember that somewhere there's a lonely iron set calling your name, have your dogs spayed or neutered... good night everyone!

got some street caps for my pumas, a new glove and some carabeaners for my golf towels. Tried to buy some yellow Z StarX balls, but they only had the regular Z Star. I also had a ball fitting and they said I needed a higher compression ball. So now I have to order some X balls. Can't game white balls now.

Bought 10 ONE Platinums and 2 ONE Blacks for $12 [NEW]
Bought 15 Pro V1s and 5 Pro V1xs for $10 [USED]

3 dozen pink Precept golf balls. I just mailed in my receipt, 3 proofs of purchase and application, hoping to get my free pair of Paula Creamer sunglasses :clapp:

Adidas rain gear shipping out tomorrow.

Eyeballing an Odyssey Black Series #6 for $100... so close to pulling the trigger....

On the brink of placing an order for a Spotless Swing towel....hmmmm....

On the brink of placing an order for a Spotless Swing towel....hmmmm....

I did :) Got a pink one and it should be arriving this week :clapp:

Going to get a dozen yellow Z StarX balls today because I could not find them last week. I am also buying some Silver Needle White Tea because I am out and I will be by the tea store when I get some balls.

Going to get a dozen yellow Z StarX balls today because I could not find them last week. I am also buying some Silver Needle White Tea because I am out and I will be by the tea store when I get some balls.

Whoohoo!! Enjoy the tea Seth :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back