Great SeeMore Putters Interview + Contest Winner Announced

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio welcomed Ted from SeeMore Putters yesterday to discuss all things SeeMore. He answered questions from forum members, myself, and GG.

Here are a few things discussed:
Custom Headcovers?
What does mfgp stand for?
How do they market to the tour?
Whistle Shafts
RST vs RST2
Private Reserve
Breaking into vaults
BBQ for breakfast
and so much more.

We also announce the winner of the What's For Dinner Contest!

We hope you enjoy this episode of In The Rough W/ JB & Golfer Gal, it was one of our favorites.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8885

Congrats to the winner (who wasn't me) and I won't say who it was as you have to listen to the show!

Congrats to the winner (who wasn't me) and I won't say who it was as you have to listen to the show!

It was SO close. We loved all the dishes and it was honestly a really really tough decision. We really want to thank everyone who entered the contest and a huge thanks to the finalists because we eat better this past week then we have in a long time! I hope we can do something like this again soon it was a ton of fun for us.

It was SO close. We loved all the dishes and it was honestly a really really tough decision. We really want to thank everyone who entered the contest and a huge thanks to the finalists because we eat better this past week then we have in a long time! I hope we can do something like this again soon it was a ton of fun for us.

Darn peanuts lost it for me!

YAY :clapp:

Thanks to JB and GolferGal for giving us all the opportunity to enter all of these contests. Glad to hear you liked the recipe. I have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing some of the recipes because they looked and sounded great.

LOL at the BBQ gang-up. Here's a BBQ story that might make JB's head explode. I worked at a BBQ restaurant and we smoked all of our own meats. We would smoke about 50 1/2 chickens at a time and then pick the meat to make pulled chicken sandwiches. Well, one thing that is left is the skin. We would save it, throw it the deep fryer until it was super crispy and then coat with spicy BBQ sauce. We called it cracklings and no, we did not give it to the patrons.

I really enjoyed the Seemore interview. I appreciate Ted's thorough answer to my question. He might have me sold on giving the straight shaft a try.

listening to the show now. i have to say, so far it's great! loved JB giving OEM grief about romo, LMAO! it's obvious that you guys have a great relationship with Seemore and ted's extremely thorough with his responses.

and congrats to hawk for his winning recipe!

I really enjoyed the Seemore interview. I appreciate Ted's thorough answer to my question. He might have me sold on giving the straight shaft a try.

My first SeeMore (FGP2) has a whistle shaft and I really do understand about what he was saying about the straight vs whistle. I'm full-bore straight shaft now as all my misses with the whistle were (creepily enough) all left like Ted mentioned most people see! My M2 and mFGP are just awesome though witht heir straight shafts.

GREAT interview.

Congrats Hawk, that dish sounded pretty good.

by far the best show to date. it was longer but didn't feel like it at all. i really liked Ted, a lot. i wish him and all the guys at seemore the best of luck. they're taking their putters to the amateur ranks and that says a ton about where their values in the golf industry are. i'm impressed.

You guys had me laughing out loud here at the office. I will even give you guys the coveted +2. Fantastic show!

Congrats Ryan... although losing to a chef is like losing a round of golf to a PGA Tour player. Well done!

We are so glad that you guys enjoyed this show. This one was one of my favorites we have done.

Hey Hawk...Congrats on the win buddy. I hope to listen to the show a bit later tonight.

I'll be listening to this show tonight. But congrats on the recipe win hawk!

Re: Great SeeMore Putters Interview + Contest Winner Announced

Nice one Hawk....fess up, that was Erica's recipe right? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a superb show, JB & GG! The guest from SeeMore was excellent as well.

I enjoy the THP-R-r-r-r-r-radio feature, this show as well as the other shows. I do hope you will keep it up! :thumb: :thumb:

PS I have to say this though: I did NOT care for the characterization of ribs and bbq-foods in general as unhealhty! That was soooo unnecessary! :D

An absolutely great show from THP Home Office. Ted is a fantastic guy with a wealth of knowledge.

I can speak from first hand experience with the straight shaft vs the whistle shaft. All of my SeeMores were center shafted and I was interested in trying a whistle. So, I bought the Si2w and love the insert and feel of the stick. At the recent GA Outing I used it extensively for the first of two rounds on the same day. During the first round I noticed I was missing more shorter distance putts than usual and they were going left although my speed and distance was fairly good. I then decided to switch to my mfgp for the second round and could see from the beginning how my putting improved with speed, distance being good I was dropping the ball in the hole where I was aiming. With the whistle my shoulders were def more open which would take some gettng used to. I am more comfortable with the center shaft so I may just have SeeMore put in a center shaft in my Si2w. I love the insert and the putter but can see how I am much more consistent with the straight shafted flat stick. Ted's description is dead on in why I was missing more left.

I still like our THP definition of mfgp :act-up:

You had to go there huh JB? lol that was so uncalled for! Im so gaming the Tour #9 this week.

Just remember if you scratch then you might only get 12 and not FOURTEEN!

Just finished up the show. What's up with the "long winded" comment? LOL

Possibly the best show yet. Really enjoyed it.

Just finished up the show. What's up with the "long winded" comment? LOL

Possibly the best show yet. Really enjoyed it.

Hey at least your team didnt get trashed to start the show off! lol But we wont talk about JB's Bucs and how high they drafted LOL

Back