Grounded because of golf

i talked my mom into instead of grounding me have me do hard labor for a day. since i was my school was out today i cleaned 2 bathrooms, vaccumed, mopped ,mow, take out a snapped tree and put dirt back in, and then she take my allowance this week away. Later i went to dicks sporting goods and got a mat, lesson learned

i talked my mom into instead of grounding me have me do hard labor for a day. since i was my school was out today i cleaned 2 bathrooms, vaccumed, mopped ,mow, take out a snapped tree and put dirt back in, and then she take my allowance this week away. Later i went to dicks sporting goods and got a mat, lesson learned

Ouch, thats like buying 2 matts.

good for you aca247! tell her there are a million worse things you could have been doing and that you love her!

not really my allowance is 5 dollars

almost 15

I still want to see some pictures of the lawn. Those would be keepers!

hows the mat going aca?

Hehe. Guess you're sort of in a hazard. Could try telling her grounding isn't allowed there. :act-up:

400-500 swings a day? They would have to haul me away from exhaustion....I play 3 times a week and don't swing that many time (18 holes and warm-up)...I like golf but who has the time, or energy, to do that...But I applaud his dedication......

i grounded indefinetely.

ah the memories ... love that expression now ... but was so frightful back then ...

just wear your best i'm sorry face and be extra helpful around the house and the indefinite grounding will become a nice family talk and all of you will reach a nice middle ground of compromise ...

and you always get points for telling mom you love her ...

if more kids were grounded for just hacking up the grass in the backyard instead of shooting each other... the world would be a better place... altho the backyard wouldnt look as nice

if more kids were grounded for just hacking up the grass in the backyard instead of shooting each other... the world would be a better place... altho the backyard wouldnt look as nice

lol no one sees the backyard haha

I havent heard from aca in a while... maybe hes still grounded.
Haha
Even if I did this in my backyard, my parents probably wouldn't care.

I havent heard from aca in a while... maybe hes still grounded.

He was on several weeks ago, but didn't seem too happy. He's a nice kid, I hope he's doing okay.

Kevin

I'm not sure, but he may be busy with school/ high school golf depending on when they start.

Yoccos better watch out or he might get grounded too. From what I heard, he's a holy terror around the neighborhood with a golf club.

hehehe

That's funny! I don't care my boy can tear up my back yard anytime! I think the wife might have a problem with it though!

Back