Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try a couple of those Fiber Plus bars sometime. They'll make you musical. You'll sound like a trombone. A couple of cases of those and 75 friends and you'll be ready to lead the big parade.

Kevin

:stop::quiet:

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

Esox said:
Try a couple of those Fiber Plus bars sometime. They'll make you musical. You'll sound like a trombone. A couple of cases of those and 75 friends and you'll be ready to lead the big parade.

Kevin
+1 (toot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa, did somebody step on a duck?

I deactivated my Facebook account because even though my settings are all set to private - I'm getting a whole lot of very crude emails via Facebook email. I'm not on Facebook often so I won't miss it, but they should have better safeguards in place.

I was reading a book by the pool today and now I have a bad tan from my sunglasses.

Winter before last I spent about 3 days a week all winter long on Schweitzer Mtn over here snowboarding and had a horrible goggle tan, almost looked like a dirty face

Winter before last I spent about 3 days a week all winter long on Schweitzer Mtn over here snowboarding and had a horrible goggle tan, almost looked like a dirty face

And there is pretty much nothing you can do to blend it either it just needs to fade on its own. In the meantime I have my husband to make fun of me and point it out every 2 seconds...good times.

Everything was shanked or fat. I freakin hate golf. I wanted to break a club really really bad. Just not one of mine lol.

Everything was shanked or fat. I freakin hate golf. I wanted to break a club really really bad. Just not one of mine lol.

ah yes I had this day yesterday. I just wanted to quit and start drinking and I don't even drink. I am sorry you had a bad day out there today but don't let it discourage you.

ah yes I had this day yesterday. I just wanted to quit and start drinking and I don't even drink. I am sorry you had a bad day out there today but don't let it discourage you.

Thanks GG! Ive had what seems like 3 of them in a row, Im sensing a pattern. And I think its called a bad golfer lol. grrrr

GolferGal said:
I was reading a book by the pool today and now I have a bad tan from my sunglasses.
Gotta love the raccoon look GG lol

OEM Kevin said:
Thanks GG! Ive had what seems like 3 of them in a row, Im sensing a pattern. And I think its called a bad golfer lol. grrrr
Sounds like you need to switch out the old gear in your bag Kev. Oops too late lol

I deactivated my Facebook account because even though my settings are all set to private - I'm getting a whole lot of very crude emails via Facebook email. I'm not on Facebook often so I won't miss it, but they should have better safeguards in place.

do you know the ppl send you the emails? or are they just random weirdos?

Diane said:
Random weirdos. It really is creepy.
This is why I don't use Facebook. I really don't get why people would even consider posting pics of their kids or family on it either. Way too many weirdos out there. Your profile may be private but others may not be and they could access yours that way

Played like CRAP yesterday. Never really felt comfortable with my swing. Hoping it was just a bad day because I have some member guests coming up at some nice clubs and would like to play well.

That sounds like a bad night out on the town for me in college. :D

No worries Kev, you can break all the clubs you want... you'll get more. Hey, it happens.

So stopped by golf galaxy for some therapy lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

So stopped by golf galaxy for some therapy lol

Any normal person would need to be consoled by a loved one or a friend. You on the other hand seek solace from looking and trying hundreds of clubs. Do I need to buy you a blow up 9 iron to keep you company at work late at night?

lol on a more positive note they had a ton of the Tour Yellows in finally. Grabbed another box. Maybe a putter too.

lol on a more positive note they had a ton of the Tour Yellows in finally. Grabbed another box. Maybe a putter too.

Any sensible person would buy balls or tees or a shirt. You go in for balls, tees, and a new putter. I envy you.

caught a stomach bug today so i missed my teetime this afternoon... talk about making a runs for the border... yikes

This reminds me, besides having a terrible day I lost the remaining yellow balls I had left. Have to get some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back