Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW

Hopefully I won't have to make any modifations to it, atleast early on. I am happy to report my club has shipped and will be in my posession on Thursday. Can't wait to try it out!!!

I had a UST Proforce V2 in the nike Dymo 4 wood that I just sold on ebay. I am not sure if it was the shaft or the club head, or the combination but I was never comfortable with it. The launcher has a larger clubhead than the Dymo so maybe that will help me as well.

It's not necessarily the shaft I was promoting (Lord knows I am far too uneducated about all of the different types/brands of shafts to promote any certain one), but rather that getting fit for a proper shaft for my swing made a huge difference in my game. The stock shaft may work perfectly for you, but for the majority of people that I play with, that hasn't been the case. If you find that the club is perfect for you, then by all means don't change it! Just wanted to share my thoughts and the experience I had with the club.:bananadance:

Club came in today...as soon as I got home I went to the range for about 90 minutes. While it took me some swings to get used to it, I ended up hitting this club high and long. I plan on playing a lot of golf over the next 3 days. I can't wait to take it out on the course.

Club came in today...as soon as I got home I went to the range for about 90 minutes. While it took me some swings to get used to it, I ended up hitting this club high and long. I plan on playing a lot of golf over the next 3 days. I can't wait to take it out on the course.

glad to hear that you are happy with your decision. it's a solid 3w for sure. good luck with it.

Good to hear you got it in time for the weekend. You'd probably still be waiting for the other one.

Good to hear you got it in time for the weekend. You'd probably still be waiting for the other one.

There is probably some truth to that smalls...
I can't wait to check out of work and hit the course with it. I might just hit it off every tee tonight just to test it out. Weather is supposed to be beautiful up here this weeekend so I will get plenty of golf in.

played 27 holes with the club. Hit it off the tee about 10 times and out of the fairway/rough roughly the same. I love the feel of this club. The sound it makes at imapct is also amazing. If anyone is out there and is looking for a new fairway wood without breaking the bank, check out the 2009 Cleveland Launcher

nice! i knew you'd like this club. like i said, it was the best i hit for 09 and replaced a lot of 3woods that i had gamed last year. you're right about the sound, when you hit it well it makes a completely different sound than if you don't hit it well.

hell, i'm just jealous that you got 27 holes in yesterday!

I picked up one within the last two weeks to upgrade my 2002 Callaway Steelhead III 4+ steel shaft.

I got the 3W-HT (17*), but the head is so much larger than what I had it is a suitable back-up driver when mine is acting up. Two rounds in two weeks and I am a big fan.

nice! i knew you'd like this club. like i said, it was the best i hit for 09 and replaced a lot of 3woods that i had gamed last year. you're right about the sound, when you hit it well it makes a completely different sound than if you don't hit it well.

hell, i'm just jealous that you got 27 holes in yesterday!

Don't be too jealous, 27 includes 9 last night after work, and 18 this morning. Jenn came home tonight and asked if I was too tired for another 9...how great is that.

Back