What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all part of a club. We want to share what's good with those of similar likes.

They go together when you add a little avarice. For food. As someone said, "Food greed is good."

Kevin

It's really about Lust though - isn't it?

lol of course Diane!

Ok - I thought it was another tidbit of info I really didn't need to know about someone here. You can't imagine what I know.

Cheeseburgers. Lettuce, tomato, mayo, the unbeatable Nueske's bacon, and a fried egg. The egg made it so good I had to have two. Got a little antsy for the second one and stuck the spatula in there without taking care. A big flame licked up from the Wolf charbroiler, burning the knuckle hair right to the skin.

Right when I had it grown out just the way I wanted.

Kevin

This also is a fine use for the egg. Like the Royal Red Robin burger.

Kevin

lol I can only imagine! but no with 6 kids shes momma!

Ok - I thought it was another tidbit of info I really didn't need to know about someone here. You can't imagine what I know.

yeah I saw that the other nite and have been meaning to try it as well. only thing i would add we be onion

This also is a fine use for the egg. Like the Royal Red Robin burger.

Kevin

lol! hey wait a minute is that a husky guy joke! :act-up:

All this food talk getting you excited? Should we stop?

Since you last mentioned this, I have had the Double Quarter Pounder with the Mac sauce twice. Muy bueno. I haven't ordered the Big Mac with QP meat.

Kwvin

It's basically the same thing only it's missing that middle piece of bun, more lettuce and the onions are diced instead of sliced. You know, I wonder for a bigger meal if they can do two pieces of the third pounder meat instead? Hmmmmm.

Sounds better then my teriyaki beef jerky too.

Now I know where you're skimping to have your golf equipment budget.

found it. so fracking good. i soooooo need.

Spoiler
Picture2-1.png

four of my kids are foster children and on visits with their familes this weekend. my wife went over to see her mom with my daughter and son. I played 18 with my buddies today and got home late after some cocktails at Chilis after golf. momma and the kids got home about an hour ago and the lil ones went to bed, tired after a long day and the wife is on the phone with her sister now.

I'm still trying to figure out why a guy with a wife and 6 kids is eating alone.

All this food talk getting you excited? Should we stop?

I'm sure the word chubby would fit in a response to that somehow.

Kevin

yeah I got the feeling it was some kinda fat joke too Kevin! :act-up:

Kevin

We had dinner tonight with Biggsy and his wife. The company was great and we had a great time. They are a great couple, very fun people to hang out with. We went to Carrabbas and as usual the food was very good.

lol just noticed your avatar on that site is all your golf shoes SD!

Kevin

I'm not sure chubby and lust go together. I don't think chubby works with any of the sins. Zaftig on the other hand would work well.

you refering to your fondness for Kevin Bacon? :act-up:

This is a terrible thread to read stuck at work all night.

I want that sandwich snickers put up! My dad made those just like that before they started eating healthier. MMMMMMMMMMM

order take out. jimmy johns?

Hmm never had JJ's before. Of course there isnt one in West Chester. Figures. Good thing I grabbed a wrap at Wawa along with the beef jerky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back